Loot midgets?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot midgets?
2 years ago#1
So I'm leveling my zerker and I swear I've had 4 of these guys pop out of boxes. Anyone else playing having a bunch pop out?
2 years ago#2
Yes, and WEE loaders. Which are just midget loaders.
L
---
There is nothing in the world more helpless, depraved, and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an RPG binge.
2 years ago#3
In like a 5 min period. It's been crazy
2 years ago#4
Were youa the exploitaion preserve?
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
2 years ago#5
No I was in tundra express
2 years ago#6
IDK then. Its suposed to happen at the preserve
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
2 years ago#7
minsterXYZ posted...
IDK then. Its suposed to happen at the preserve

Yes.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
2 years ago#8
I know it happens there. It was just weird.
2 years ago#9
Didnt mean to insinuate you didn't know, but figured it might answer the question
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
2 years ago#10
Not insulted at all. Was just wondering if anyone else was playing and had a bunch spawn in weird areas
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot midgets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived