Best UTVHM build for Zer0?

#1Laughing_SkullPosted 4/2/2013 2:53:58 AM
I realize that it hasn't been out for more than an hour but I'm curious to see how any melee zer0's are fairing. Right now I'm specce'd cunning and honestly without the bee shield it would be far more frustrating.

I'm thinking of switching over to sniping to see how that would fair.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BCXMq4B8VU&mode=related&search=-Hot POCKETS!
"Wario's boobs make me solid snake." -Spazerbeam.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/2/2013 2:56:26 AM
All I know is that triggering MMF allows you to throw another set of 5 Kunai when you also have Death Blossom.

No-one will be able to tell you more than that, as the dlc isn't even out yet.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3Laughing_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:01:31 AM
I can assure you it's out. I'm halfway to 51 (going to kill midgemong right now on UTVHM). My question is in regards to leveling. I understand that you'll be able to throw multiple sets of kunai at 60, but currently with the 1 set it's trivial at best. The health on these mobs is rediculous.
---
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/2/2013 3:03:55 AM
If you're dealing with mobs, you may be better off speccing into MMF.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5spidey_fanPosted 4/2/2013 3:57:11 AM
But with the enemies health being so ridiculous, melee is pretty much just like prinprick to them now...
---
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
#6Laughing_Skull(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:15:20 AM
i switched over to a death blossom/melee combo with Law and Order and I'm not having any more problems. The health buff that I get from L&O is keeping me alive while deception lets me wreck one target instantly with death blossom.

I can see this lovely combo being rediculously broken when I get both skill trees maxed.

And for the record you wont be able to pull off the melee build unless you have Law and Order. I tried going for the 200 percent rifle with the love thumper and unfortunately the delay on the shield charge just gets you torn apart. You can hide but there's no real fun in that.
---
#7RB___OGPosted 4/2/2013 5:26:42 AM
Laughing_Skull posted...
i switched over to a death blossom/melee combo with Law and Order and I'm not having any more problems. The health buff that I get from L&O is keeping me alive while deception lets me wreck one target instantly with death blossom.

I can see this lovely combo being rediculously broken when I get both skill trees maxed.

And for the record you wont be able to pull off the melee build unless you have Law and Order. I tried going for the 200 percent rifle with the love thumper and unfortunately the delay on the shield charge just gets you torn apart. You can hide but there's no real fun in that.

Try an evisceration rubi with you love thumper and a rapier in your off hand. The rubis health regen combined with a thumper easily matches the law;order with much better damage