Melee Zero UVHM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Melee Zero UVHM

User Info: LordChewbacca

LordChewbacca
3 years ago#1
Out of curiosity how are you doing with melee Zero so far? Has Many must fall been capable of killing stuff in one hit for chaining?
Lv61 Zero build:
http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#000000000055053105015505515401

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
3 years ago#2
Yes.

LordChewbacca
3 years ago#3
Good good.
Lv61 Zero build:

User Info: Linkmaster2k3

Linkmaster2k3
3 years ago#4
I can imagine if you're geared to the teeth with most of the good +melee damage gear. Not so much with average gear.
XBL gamertag/Playstation Network ID:
NerfPaladins06

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
3 years ago#5
Ninja class mod + 46% (killing blow, resurgence, backstab), Strength relic + 30%, Iron Hand + 15%, Like the Wind + 15%, 17.1% from BA ranks, occasional Followthrough, Be like Water, and Backstab. And of course, Deception & Execute.

Hits like a toothpick for about 20k per normal hit. Execute doesn't kill mooks at full health while MMF'ing.
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.

User Info: DieRomantiic

DieRomantiic
3 years ago#6
For me the love thumper + slag rubi has been doing just as good as before. Only made it past Flynt so far tho. Armored bandits take a few hits thats for sure.

Also Ive died more by barrels than enemies, so ya
Before the Nightmare

StormWolf12
3 years ago#7
spidey_fan posted...
Ninja class mod + 46% (killing blow, resurgence, backstab), Strength relic + 30%, Iron Hand + 15%, Like the Wind + 15%, 17.1% from BA ranks, occasional Followthrough, Be like Water, and Backstab. And of course, Deception & Execute.

Hits like a toothpick for about 20k per normal hit. Execute doesn't kill mooks at full health while MMF'ing.

Lol, you suck.

LordChewbacca
3 years ago#8
StormWolf12 posted...
spidey_fan posted...

Lol, you suck.

I think the lack of roid shield and melee weapon is the biggest problem for him.
Lv61 Zero build:

StormWolf12
3 years ago#9
That, and he's using Like the Wind/Water, and Resurgence. Lol!

NOOB! LEARN 2 MATH!!!!!!!!

User Info: spidey_fan

spidey_fan
3 years ago#10
^ Uh... Why's the unfriendly attitude?

I do have a Love Thumper in hand. But if you just happen to, say, unable to Thump an enemy to death while MMF'ing and when there's still a few left...

You're dead yourself. 40k-ish HP helps a lot in that regard.

(And yes. I do rely on Resurgence & a Survivor class mod for healing.)
With great power comes great responsibility. Too bad I am 100% powerless, and there's nothing I can do about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Melee Zero UVHM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived