New shift codes for 5 keys 4/2/13

#1bluejeans976Posted 4/2/2013 1:39:16 PM
KBWTB T6XSC JJHBF WXBJJ WRWKF

Here's the link http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1025/borderlands-2--ultimate-vault-hunters-wanted
---
GT is Bluejeans976
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/2/2013 1:42:11 PM
Was just coming here to post this, 5 Golden Keys wutwut

BTW - for people who have played today, was the Evil Smasher really smashed to pieces by the patch, is this confirmed? Is the weight of the evil Evil Smasher off my back for good?
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#3SinisterBladePosted 4/2/2013 1:43:07 PM
Thank you sir!

First time I cared about keys in ages.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4minsterXYZPosted 4/2/2013 1:45:33 PM
Definatley need better guns. UVHM is kicking my butt.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#5jloewensteinPosted 4/2/2013 1:46:27 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Thank you sir!

First time I cared about keys in ages.

second that

I've wasted lots of keys, opening the chest just for the lulz
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#6masblasPosted 4/2/2013 1:55:15 PM
It's telling me the code is invalid. I've had the game from day 1 and never knew these gold keys existed. Do I have to input the code somewhere in the game?
#7RokoshuPosted 4/2/2013 1:57:12 PM
masblas posted...
It's telling me the code is invalid. I've had the game from day 1 and never knew these gold keys existed. Do I have to input the code somewhere in the game?

its in extras, just make a shift account and then press X and enter the code
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#8marianhossa18rwPosted 4/2/2013 2:05:00 PM
minsterXYZ posted...

Yeah. I'm getting wrecked in UVHM. I can do damage fine still but man they kill me fast.
#9Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/2/2013 3:12:23 PM
marianhossa18rw posted...
minsterXYZ posted...

Yeah. I'm getting wrecked in UVHM. I can do damage fine still but man they kill me fast.

94% sham FTW against guys with guns. Bee Shield for beasts.

Im using my Siren with the Sham, and a full complement of the Practicable Slow Hands. Only one I dont use as much is the shock variant, as the splash can just wreck my shield and put me in a bind.

Only been killed once on the way to 54, and that was by a Rabid Skag because he hit me an eyelash before my phaselock cooled down. Couldnt finish him off from FFYL because he was moving so damn fast.

The slow hands keeping my health full has been a huge asset. Its going to suck when I have to give them up. Fortunately, they are super easy to farm, just a bit rough getting the practicable variant.
#10Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/2/2013 3:16:17 PM
Thank You !
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40