Mechromancer infinity pistol question

#1SuperVegeta23Posted 4/2/2013 1:12:01 PM
Is it a glitch that I can't use my infinity pistols with my mechromancer when you get a particular skill? I know it's one of them cause when I respec and dont place any points anywhere it works fine.
#2RokoshuPosted 4/2/2013 1:13:58 PM
preshrunk cyber punk, its so you dont just hide in a corner and spray the ceiling and win without effort
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#3MystearicaGrantPosted 4/2/2013 1:26:13 PM(edited)
It's not a glitch. Smaller, Lighter, Faster reduces clip size by 1 or 1% or per level, whichever has a larger effect. So if you got the recent patch, you can not use the Infinity with SLF at all.

At least with previous patches, you could use the Evil Smasher glitch to raise the clip size for the Infinity, making it useable.

Edit: Preshrunk Cyberpunk is what raises your Anarchy stack limit by 50 per point. Smaller, Lighter, Faster raises Reload Speed at the cost of Clip Size.

Edit 2: SLF might just be the 1%, the clip sizes round down to the nearest bullet, which explains why 2 ammo guns are fine.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#4SuperVegeta23(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 1:22:29 PM(edited)
The only thing I spec into the ordered chaos tree was that smaller, lighter, faster. Thanks for letting me know.
#5RokoshuPosted 4/2/2013 1:22:21 PM
MystearicaGrant posted...
It's not a glitch. Smaller, Lighter, Faster reduces clip size by 1 or 1% or per level, whichever has a larger effect. So if you got the recent patch, you can not use the Infinity with SLF at all.

At least with previous patches, you could use the Evil Smasher glitch to raise the clip size for the Infinity, making it useable.

Edit: Preshrunk Cyberpunk is what raises your Anarchy stack limit by 50 per point. Smaller, Lighter, Faster raises Reload Speed at the cost of Clip Size.

he's right, i get the names of those two skills mixed up
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666