Is this supposed to happen?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 4/2/2013 2:19:16 PM
I started UVHM and noticed that I only had about 30 Eridium, so I decided to go back to TVHM to farm Warrior for Eridium, and it put me in the same place I was at in UVHM. Before I started UVHM, I was in Sanctuary.

I ask because I just farmed about 200 Eridium from Warrior on TVHM, so I went back to UVHM, went to Sanctuary, and bought some upgrades. When I tried to go back to TVHM to farm for some more Eridium, I was in Sanctuary again. So I have to progress all the way back to the Warrior again smh.

So this is gonna happen every time I switch from UVHM to TVHM?
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2CuddlyDollPosted 4/2/2013 2:22:14 PM
I also thought it was strange that after downloading the update for UVHM and loading up TVHM I started in Southern Shelf, when I know I saved in Sanctuary ._ .;
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire
#3Azrael0206Posted 4/2/2013 2:24:07 PM
CuddlyDoll posted...
I also thought it was strange that after downloading the update for UVHM and loading up TVHM I started in Southern Shelf, when I know I saved in Sanctuary ._ .;

Thats how all of my toons were lol
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#4ultimakewlPosted 4/2/2013 2:25:13 PM
its always been like that
even when switching between PT 1 and 2
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:28:06 PM
hmm. So I guess I should get 500 before switching modes then. I didn't know that this would happen.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6CuddlyDollPosted 4/2/2013 2:28:10 PM
ultimakewl posted...

you sure? I've never had this happen before, even when switching between playthroughs. it hasn't happened again, but maybe it will when I actually start UVHM >_>
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire
#7ultimakewlPosted 4/2/2013 2:31:27 PM
CuddlyDoll posted...
ultimakewl posted...

you sure? I've never had this happen before, even when switching between playthroughs. it hasn't happened again, but maybe it will when I actually start UVHM >_>

its always happened to me... even in the first game
the only exception being when you are going from a location in PT 1 you havent reached in PT 2 yet
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time