Does anyone know what the new Pearlescents do?

#1TheLocust222Posted 4/2/2013 3:43:32 PM
I know there's a list of them floating around here, but does anyone know what their added effects (i.e. from the red text) are?
---
"Trying to kill knoxx with launchers was like trying to eat soup with a fork."
~ Umbra27 on Borderlands
#2TheLocust222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:44:06 PM
Also, does anyone know which Seraphs have been boosted? I know the Ahab and Actualizer have, but are there any others?
---
"Trying to kill knoxx with launchers was like trying to eat soup with a fork."
~ Umbra27 on Borderlands
#3MystearicaGrantPosted 4/2/2013 3:51:55 PM
For pearls, I've read that the known SMG, assuming more then 1 of each type, is a Tediore that bounces around liked a Rubberized grenade and fires everywhere like a Bouncing Betty, and that the bullets reflect off surfaces. Or something along those lines.

I have also read that the known Sniper is always Shock, and seems to have a large cover-ignoring AoE on it, comparable to a launcher or even a Norfleet/single Norfleet ball.

For the buffed Seraph stuff, IIRC it is everything that was from Scarlett and Torgue DLCs.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#4LusterPaladinPosted 4/2/2013 4:05:07 PM
I bet that new sniper is a redux of the Orion.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#5Ray_MK_IIIPosted 4/2/2013 4:29:56 PM(edited)
Complete list of confirmed Pearls and effects:

Bearcat - Dahl AR
Effect: Fires 3 grenades that ricochet and explode dealing massive damage. Think Veruc + Grenadier.

Avenger - Tediore SMG
Effect: Reloads have a Bouncing Betty effect, ammo regen a la BL1's Tediore legendaries.

Butcher - Hyperion Shotgun
Effect: Enhanced fire rate and magazine size, reduced projectile count, shots fired have a chance to add ammo into the magazine instead of consuming it (same effect as 5 Shots or 6 Gunzerker skill).

Sawbar - Bandit AR
Effect: Guaranteed fire elemental, no other effects confirmed.

Storm - Maliwan Sniper
Effect: Shots generate explosions like the Pimpernel, guaranteed shock elemental.

Stalker - Vladof Pistol
Effect: Reduced accuracy, shots ricochet.

Unforgiven - Jakobs Pistol
Effect: Greatly reduced fire rate (weapon card says "Fires as fast as you can pull the trigger..... but not too fast"), increased damage and critical damage

Tunguska - Torgue RL
Effect: None confirmed, assumed to have a massive AoE explosion based on what the weapon is named after (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event).

No one has found any Pearl Shields, Grenades, Relics, or Class Mods yet. Seraph weapon buffs were just the same ones from the hotfix but applied as a hard patch.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
I hope the Omega is back.
#6capnovanPosted 4/2/2013 4:32:42 PM
Ray_MK_III posted...
Storm - Maliwan Sniper
Effect: Shots generate explosions like the Pimpernel, guaranteed shock elemental.

oooooohhhhhh Mechro gonna LOVEITLONGTIME
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!