It keeps removing/canceling all my Badass Ranks/Stats/Tokens

#1DegalonPosted 4/2/2013 4:13:30 PM
Like every time I start up the game now. It's done it 3 times. When I first started playing again after not playing a long time and needing to do an update.

Then again the other night, it said I no longer had the Mechromancer DLC so I needed to redownload that (was already downloaded so that went quick) so it canceled all my Badass Ranks there again

And it did it again just now after the newest update for the upped level cap.

Now I just picked up my level 21 mechromancer, looked at my badass rank, and i'm now rank 1519, with 58 tokens, whereas I WAS around 5k, with a lot more tokens than that.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it glitching, or is it supposed to be restarting my badass rank/tokens/stats every time there's any kind of an update?

I'm actually more or less okay with having to re-earn my bonus stats, but i'm more concerned with if i'm actually losing them (rank 1519, but only 58 tokens? Does that sound right?)
---
GT/PSN: DEGALON
Official Fuu of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards
#2Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:16:09 PM
Though it might also be due to me loading up my original character (Mechromancer) that I made at launch then stopped playing, I did that each time, so that's another coincidence, hopefully it's not that.
---
#3Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:33:39 PM
Anyone? No comments or suggestions at all?
---
#4grunjmufnPosted 4/2/2013 5:55:45 PM
There's lots of speculation about what causes it and some definite ways to make it trigger, but I can't say for sure why it's happening to you. It has something to do with the profile being corrupted, and making backup saves does not protect against it.

Gearbox released a patch in December that supposedly replaces lost golden keys and calculates what your rank should be - but to get it to calculate correctly you need to load up each one of your characters under your profile and then Save and Quit.

That doesn't fix the fact that you lose items in the stash and heads and skins, though.

Finally, you can always open a case with Gearbox/Ea and see what happens:
http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/anonymous_requests/new
#5Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:01:40 PM
Oh, AND my runner skins are gone, too. Fanfreakingtastic. hopefully I don't have to recollect all my character skins as well...
---
#6Degalon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 7:13:11 PM
Nope, character skins are gone as well, I only have a few of the ones I unlocked before...
---