seriously?

#1bassbx891Posted 4/2/2013 3:26:22 PM
am i the only one disappointed the level cap raise was added via another playthrough? ive gone through the story at least 8 times already, more cause ive played each character more than once. i am sick to death of the story. i really dont want to go through it again lol.
especially if i have to go through everyones damn intro again without being able to skip it.

anyway just my opinion. feel free to state your own :)
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
#2JustinTheJaggedPosted 4/2/2013 3:30:20 PM(edited)
If it absolutely HAD to be added into another playthrough it should have been added to one that isn't such an absolute chore to play.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#3capnovanPosted 4/2/2013 3:30:05 PM
No intro, you start at Liars Berg with the mission, "Cleaning Up the Berg."

How else did you think you were gonna level up? By killing mobs over and over?
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4bassbx891(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:33:35 PM
capnovan posted...
No intro, you start at Liars Berg with the mission, "Cleaning Up the Berg."

How else did you think you were gonna level up? By killing mobs over and over?

idk, new content like the last borderlands did it was how i were thinking they were gonna do it.
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
#5duericPosted 4/2/2013 3:42:23 PM
I'm confused.

Are you saying you have to start a new character to benefit from the level increase or can I just use one I already have at 50?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6ssj5kingPosted 4/2/2013 3:43:44 PM
dueric posted...
I'm confused.

Are you saying you have to start a new character to benefit from the level increase or can I just use one I already have at 50?

You have to beat the second playthrough story and be lvl 50 in order to unlock the 3rd playthrough and you can't go past 50 until you play the 3rd playthrough.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#7evenflow80Posted 4/2/2013 3:45:23 PM
ssj5king posted...
dueric posted...
I'm confused.

You have to beat the second playthrough story and be lvl 50 in order to unlock the 3rd playthrough and you can't go past 50 until you play the 3rd playthrough.

So you have to have beaten TVHM to start UVHM and get last level 51?

Kinda lame. I thought TVhm was challenging enough
---
"Yadamblahblahblahbla" - Toadsworth in Super Mario Sunshine.
#8duericPosted 4/2/2013 3:48:54 PM
ssj5king posted...
dueric posted...
I'm confused.

So I won't start leveling past 50 again until I finish ANOTHER playthorugh?

Ex. I have a level 50 siren who has completed pt1 and pt2. If I start on pt3 will I level? Or do I have to finish pt3 BEFORE I start leveling again?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#9DoctorVicPosted 4/2/2013 3:49:59 PM
You will start getting xp and leveling as soon as you start PT3.
---
Peace Sells...But Who's Buyin'?
GT: JusttBlaise
#10bassbx891(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:52:21 PM
so far the only good thing i have found about this is since they level with you, it has been a somewhat decent challenge to everyone except my gunzerker, where the ability to dual weild my slagga with another weapon means he does awesome
---