seriously?

#11duericPosted 4/2/2013 5:14:18 PM
DoctorVic posted...
You will start getting xp and leveling as soon as you start PT3.

Ah. Phew. I was like, what the hell? LOL

So then what is the topic complaining about? I'm still confused.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#12Deimos121Posted 4/2/2013 5:20:50 PM
From my experience I didn't even have to start playthrough 3 to gain experience. I had my level 50 waiting to moonshot the warrior on playthrough 2 and I gained experience from that. I'm now working through the DLC on TVHM and still gaining experience towards level 51. So I believe as long as you have the level 61 DLC installed you should gain experience after 50.
#13xXBossfight69XxPosted 4/2/2013 5:29:44 PM
Do pt3 and you'll lvl faster...
#14ShinterLPosted 4/2/2013 5:37:30 PM
Deimos121 posted...
From my experience I didn't even have to start playthrough 3 to gain experience. I had my level 50 waiting to moonshot the warrior on playthrough 2 and I gained experience from that. I'm now working through the DLC on TVHM and still gaining experience towards level 51. So I believe as long as you have the level 61 DLC installed you should gain experience after 50.

This. As long as you have the 61 cap increase, you will be able to level to 61 in any playthrough. Obviously this will be quickest in PT3, but you can also get XP for any thing in TVHM that you do at level 50 as well.
#15bassbx891(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:07:32 PM
dueric posted...
DoctorVic posted...

Ah. Phew. I was like, what the hell? LOL

So then what is the topic complaining about? I'm still confused.

im just a little irritated at the fact i have to go through the story again when ive been through it so many times already. that was all lol.
---
"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is morphing time!"
#16demakaPosted 4/2/2013 6:17:59 PM
DoctorVic posted...

No... you get exp no matter what. If you didn't do any of the side missions in TVHM, you gain level progress through them just fine. As well as all the DLC, and killing enemies.
#17PathlessBulletPosted 4/2/2013 6:23:48 PM
Do you own a flash drive? You don't have to level up or play through the story again if you do.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."