The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Easy legendary Loot Midgets

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Easy legendary Loot Midgets
2 years ago#1
Do the quest "Doctors Orders" you get from Tannis. I got 1 legendary and 3 relics in 5 minutes
2 years ago#2
Ummm....yeah. First thing I thought of when I heard of the "legendary loot midgets".

I'm glad to hear they're still there, and GBX didn't patch them out....you know, just to be dicks.
---
Vladof rules
2 years ago#3
yea it pretty much varies. I've done it twice and got all relics.
---
PSN: PSHustla | Steam:PC28385
XBOX LIVE: PC28385 | Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pc28385
2 years ago#4
wvubdub23 posted...
Do the quest "Doctors Orders" you get from Tannis. I got 1 legendary and 3 relics in 5 minutes

when do i unlock that quest?
---
GT: mattat01
2 years ago#5
Just about to make a topic on this. The loot seems to scale 1 under/over your current level.. I started at 53 and got a level 54 Avenger. Came back at 55 and got a level 54 E-tech relic.
1 Pearlescent
3 Oranges
8 E-tech relics
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944907-mass-effect-2/55465494
I saw some images that changed my life. Garrus>All
2 years ago#6
mattat01 posted...
wvubdub23 posted...

You get it from tannis when you get the story mission for the wildlife exploitation preserve.
---
PSN: PSHustla | Steam:PC28385
XBOX LIVE: PC28385 | Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pc28385
2 years ago#7
PC28385 posted...
mattat01 posted...
wvubdub23 posted...

You get it from tannis when you get the story mission for the wildlife exploitation preserve.

got awhile yet im just saving rolan now
---
GT: mattat01
2 years ago#8
Can you just leave the quest open, save & exit, restart with new loot midgets?
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
2 years ago#9
Does it only increase chances if you're in wildlife exploitation perserve?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
2 years ago#10
it works because the 3rd (or 2nd?) item you recover for the quest is located in 1 of 4 boxes in the room right outside Bloodwing's cage. These 4 boxes has high % of spawning loot midgets as long as the quest is active. You can farm them by not picking up the item that is located in the box. It was a good way of getting Jimmie Jenkins to spawn.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Easy legendary Loot Midgets

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived