What character are you playing through with first?

#1aekrillinPosted 4/2/2013 5:43:47 PM
I'm going with Salvador so I can slag and use the best elemental weapon for an enemy at the same time. What about you?
#2Jambi_ManPosted 4/2/2013 5:45:24 PM
Zer0
---
Vladof rules
#3MrImpatient35Posted 4/2/2013 5:48:45 PM
Maya. I've been waiting to be able to have both Ruin and that Subsequent skill (I prolly got the name wrong). The skill where your phaselock bounces to another enemy when one dies in it.

After her, I'm gonna run through it with Salvador. I just want his it got real skill on the right tree. I couldn't get it before, while having the last skill on the left tree.

I should prolly learn the name of these skills lol
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4nilla151Posted 4/2/2013 5:54:22 PM
maya is my main she's going first.

Axton will be 2nd. followed by salvador im sure.(as much as im not looking forward to leveling it) then gaige will be 4th
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#5davinthegreat98Posted 4/2/2013 5:58:59 PM
Mechromancer, the Chulainn is pretty much to only gun you'll ever need. lv58 and finished the main story got the last skill for the middle skill tree and the left, but I'm also thinking of going into all three now that i have enough points to make the legendary class mod worth it.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#6capnovanPosted 4/2/2013 6:00:03 PM
Siren Ruiner
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!