Where is uvhm?

#1Rum_HamPosted 4/2/2013 5:48:47 PM
Have a lvl 50 Axton and have killed Warrior in tvhm, don't see ultimate when I loaded him. What gives?
---
Dayman...fighter of the Nightman.
#2MystearicaGrantPosted 4/2/2013 5:55:27 PM
Assuming you meet the requirements, including having the patch downloaded, you should see the option under the Playthrough Select option. If not, perhaps go kill Warrior again. If that fails, either there is something I'm forgetting, or there is an issue.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#3capnovanPosted 4/2/2013 5:58:57 PM
press Y at the character select screen and choose "Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode."
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4Rum_Ham(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:14:46 PM
Still don't see it. Only tvhm. I'm pissed because now I'm just getting around 50 xp a kill. This sucks
---
#5PingPong5361Posted 4/2/2013 6:18:07 PM
Did you go back to sanctuary afterwards to officially "finish" the quest? If I remember correctly you need to go to Crimson Raider HQ and turn the quest in.
---
Guess who brought a jet to a gunfight?
#6Rum_Ham(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 6:37:44 PM
Does it matter if I killed warrior in matchmaking or does it have to be done in my game?
---
#7Sno0p_BPosted 4/2/2013 6:40:27 PM
Did you complete TVHM?
#8Sno0p_BPosted 4/2/2013 6:41:22 PM
disregard my prev post
#9capnovanPosted 4/2/2013 6:57:03 PM
Rum_Ham posted...
Does it matter if I killed warrior in matchmaking or does it have to be done in my game?

Ok, you killed the Warrior in matchmaking so it should count. But, did you complete all story missions?

You can't just skip story missions, kill the Warrior and bam, UVHM.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#10ShinterLPosted 4/2/2013 7:00:48 PM
Rum_Ham posted...

Complete any quest to make your game recognize that you finished that mission and can fast forward you through it. Assuming as the previous poster stated that you did all the other story missions as well.