So I thought I'd never give Anarchy a shot, but here we are

#1killbot357Posted 4/2/2013 7:55:03 PM
My LBT / BFF build doesn't seem to be as useful in UVHM as it was in TVHM and PT2.5, so I'm thinking about speccing into Anarchy. Likely going to use a Discord / Shock build and see what that's like.

Also those pearls look SO tasty. I want a Storm and a Shock Butcher.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#2DRCEQPosted 4/2/2013 8:02:35 PM
Anarchy places Gaige straight into gamebreaker territory.

Once you have 400 stacks, all you have to do is just fire. Don't even bother pointing at the enemy. Just fire and let the 50% chance for bullets to ricochet from "Close Enough" 5 do all the work. At 400 stacks, even having a ricochet'd bullet doing only half it's damage still means it's doing 200% more damage than a normal shot without Anarchy.

I currently have an Unending Anarchist at level 50. All I gotta do it shoot at the ground and watch the enemies die around me.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#3killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:42:20 AM
Yeah, I'm now doing roughly a 60 / 40 Anarchy / LBT build, whereas before I was doing a 60 / 40 LBT / BFF build. Anarchy is ridiculous and I wish I'd tried it out sooner.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening, Borderlands 2
#4minsterXYZPosted 4/3/2013 7:44:19 AM
Use a high pellet count shotgun or a conference call or an orphan maker and its too easy.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#5SimplyQuidPosted 4/3/2013 9:56:24 AM
How the heck do you get 400 stacks?! Do you just stay in the shooting range in Sanctuary and spam shots to build stacks?? I don't do that (not for any particular reason) and I've only ever really hit 100~ stacks through natural play. Of course, I may just be bad at keeping Gaige out of FFYL.
---
GT/SteamID: SimplyQuid (Go figure)
#6DRCEQPosted 4/3/2013 10:02:33 AM
Carrying a two bullet shotgun helps. You reload after every shot, making it relatively quick to build up on the target dummy.

Don't forget you get a stack when you kill an enemy as well as automatically reload.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#7jloewensteinPosted 4/3/2013 10:07:36 AM
SimplyQuid posted...
How the heck do you get 400 stacks?! Do you just stay in the shooting range in Sanctuary and spam shots to build stacks?? I don't do that (not for any particular reason) and I've only ever really hit 100~ stacks through natural play. Of course, I may just be bad at keeping Gaige out of FFYL.

Here's a good question... Using Marcus dummy to stack anarchy is cheap? The new smashing?
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#8KellyRipyaPosted 4/3/2013 10:10:33 AM
Yes Gaige is a great character but her action skill is so out of your hands at a certain point that Anarchy is all but necessary to get the most bang for your buck damage-wise.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#9KellyRipyaPosted 4/3/2013 10:29:06 AM
How do other people who use an Anarchy Gaige deal with health regeneration? I hate having to go into Discord and lose stacks and her other health regen skill depends on having a fullclip which is difficult when you're not reloading all the time with Anarchy.

Are those the only two options?
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#10xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/3/2013 10:33:27 AM
jloewenstein posted...
SimplyQuid posted...

Here's a good question... Using Marcus dummy to stack anarchy is cheap? The new smashing?

Nothing new, noobs been doing this since day one.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..