So I thought I'd never give Anarchy a shot, but here we are

#21MystearicaGrantPosted 4/3/2013 2:25:28 PM
mocity_gangsta posted...
killbot357 posted...
mocity_gangsta posted...
Why not level up "cooking up trouble" to +5 for health regen? This allows you to heal without using Discord and giving up precious Anarchy stacks. Also there is a relic which increases you FFYL duration and health. Also I tend to use pistols and shotguns with low mags to build up Anarchy. Once I am over 80 stacks or so I pull out the big guns and go to work while DeathTrap does his thang.

The problem with Cooking up Trouble and Anarchy is your clip is almost never full, so you're almost never regenerating health. Discord is better for regenerating.

I could see that being an issue playing solo but with friends it only takes but a moment to duck around the corner to regen health real quick. It's been working just fine for me.

Another little thing that people seem to either not know, or ignore, is that you can reload a gun by putting it into your inventory then re-equipping it. Since ammo is being added directly to the clip, there is no reason for it to count as a premature reload.

Seriously, Gaige users, please give it a try at some point. Yeah you'll go into the menu often, but you won't need to worry about losing stacks by accident, and you won't need to spend a point on Discord unless you want it.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#22Masemune_100Posted 4/3/2013 2:31:10 PM
MystearicaGrant posted...
Another little thing that people seem to either not know, or ignore, is that you can reload a gun by putting it into your inventory then re-equipping it. Since ammo is being added directly to the clip, there is no reason for it to count as a premature reload.

Seriously, Gaige users, please give it a try at some point. Yeah you'll go into the menu often, but you won't need to worry about losing stacks by accident, and you won't need to spend a point on Discord unless you want it.

That's more like a beginner Anarchy tip than anything and you won't even want to do that whenever you get good with Gaige because you can balance out all your weapons, reloads and Discord.
Oh, and everyone should put a point in Discord, just like everyone should have Blood Soaked Shields maxed. Those 11 points are more important to Gaige than anything else.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#23KellyRipyaPosted 4/3/2013 2:49:24 PM
Some good tips in here, thanks everyone.

I was using Transfusion grenades for a lil while until I started noticing that the transfused health was going to Deathtrap instead of me whenever I had him out >_<. Does he even get more health when that happens or is it just completely a horrible glitch?
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#24PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 2:50:16 PM
killbot357 posted...
mocity_gangsta posted...
Why not level up "cooking up trouble" to +5 for health regen? This allows you to heal without using Discord and giving up precious Anarchy stacks. Also there is a relic which increases you FFYL duration and health. Also I tend to use pistols and shotguns with low mags to build up Anarchy. Once I am over 80 stacks or so I pull out the big guns and go to work while DeathTrap does his thang.

The problem with Cooking up Trouble and Anarchy is your clip is almost never full, so you're almost never regenerating health. Discord is better for regenerating.

That's your problem your clip should always be full. it prevents accidental reloads. Empty your clip if it's not full. I've got into a habit of doing this with my Gaige. if I run LBT/BFF I always keep a full clip and I summon DT for every encounter. A shock rubi + DT + IO makes UVHM very manageable for gaige. I played anarchy at first but I can't take getting 400 stacks then dying from a freak accident like a barrel that jumps in front of my bullets.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#25Dr_GlorydaysPosted 4/3/2013 2:58:34 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Some good tips in here, thanks everyone.

I was using Transfusion grenades for a lil while until I started noticing that the transfused health was going to Deathtrap instead of me whenever I had him out >_<. Does he even get more health when that happens or is it just completely a horrible glitch?

From what I've seen, he actually does gain a little health. If you want to avoid this, a Leech grenade (especially a shock variant if you're specced into LBT) works wonders for health regen.

Another thing I've found helpful in general for an Anarchy Gaige is keeping your stacks in the 150 - 250 range; that way you still have enough control of your bullets to deal some serious damage, but enough damage buff to cancel out the negative effects of Close Enough (if you aren't using Close Enough with Anarchy you need to seriously reevaluate your build).
---
it is regular strumming, but instead of a pick, or your fingers, you use a slice of cheesecake.. it gets prety messy, therefore: dirty strumming. ~ kazater