Bar Room Blitz tier 3 on normal is now impossible without UVHM pack

#1tigunsPosted 4/3/2013 1:24:57 PM
Level 63 enforcers? On normal mode? Really gearbox?
---
Catchphrase!
#2PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 1:32:24 PM
they're max level no matter what, you shouldn't be fighting them under max level anyway.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#3YochodoPosted 4/3/2013 1:39:20 PM(edited)
Try beating Piston's Blimp on UVHM by yourself, without cheating (hiding in cage which prevents him from hitting you)

THEN try beating the Badassasarus Rex SOLO without cheating (hiding behind barricade which you can still get hit behind, btw if you die it regains ALL health, with a friend it doesn't)

good work Gearbox
---
Raul
#4tiguns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 1:39:32 PM
I just wanted to get some torgue tokens easy peasy and power level a few characters on my roommate's account before I get UVHM later this Friday.
---
Catchphrase!
#5TheSPPPosted 4/3/2013 1:54:21 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
they're max level no matter what, you shouldn't be fighting them under max level anyway.

Yes, but they're level 61-63 even if you don't have the level cap DLC, making completing that particular set of missions virtually impossible for those who don't have it. Seems like a pretty big oversight, no?
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#6AlleRacingPosted 4/3/2013 1:58:19 PM
Panopictonguy posted...

Yes, but they're level 61-63 even if you don't have the level cap DLC, making completing that particular set of missions virtually impossible for those who don't have it. Seems like a pretty big oversight, no?

This. I imagine the arena and buzzard tier 3 battles are also broken for anyone without the level cap increase.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#7tiguns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 2:13:09 PM
What they should have done is implemented a level cap of 34-36 for normal difficulty badass enemies on for the blitz anyway.

Max level badass enemies on TVHM is even kind of a chore, my lvl 50 Gaige can only take down 1 or 2 lvl 61 enemies before dying. Maybe a level cap of 51-53 for TVHM enforcers would be in order.

Want to fight 61 Bar Room Blitz? Go to UVHM.
---
Catchphrase!
#8DRCEQPosted 4/3/2013 2:15:27 PM
Try beating Piston's Blimp on UVHM by yourself, without cheating (hiding in cage which prevents him from hitting you)

THEN try beating the Badassasarus Rex SOLO without cheating (hiding behind barricade which you can still get hit behind, btw if you die it regains ALL health, with a friend it doesn't)

good work Gearbox

Technically, neither of those are cheating. If the developers designed it that way, it's legal. It's only "cheating" if you're technically altering or breaking the game's source code and mechanics.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#9TheSPPPosted 4/3/2013 3:20:55 PM
For the TC - Gearbox are supposedly looking into the issue and will be fixing it soon.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=3917729&postcount=37

Not really something they should have overlooked in the first place, but there you go.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx
#10ApexMjolnirPosted 4/3/2013 3:42:58 PM
REX is somewhat Easy if you have the Skewering Hail from the Fridge.
---
GT: Wonderpill