Best weapons for UVHM

#11deadlyfredPosted 4/3/2013 3:53:33 PM
I'm still using mostly level 50 gear at level 55:

DPU Harold
Electro Norfleet (for getting back to my feet)
Sandhawk (slag and electro)
and now I have a level 55 Ravager.

Also using the Bee and Evolution intermittently, but mostly the Bee.

For sniping... haven't had much luck there. Been diving right into the heart of every battle foolishly.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#12ozzieizking30Posted 4/3/2013 4:04:36 PM
The Bee

Conferance Call

Slagga

Also, I found a Pink (not seraph) SMG that does corrosive. It completely slaughters loaders, used almost half of the game.
---
wanna know how much i like the red wings? my psn is ozzieizking30. figure it out.
#13Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/3/2013 4:14:04 PM
Trail_x_MetRoiD posted...
If you like the Teapot, Try the Hornet. Dropped from Knuckle Dragger.

one of the coolest things is knuckle dragger (and other bosses) will level along with you, so you can get multiple versions at different levels throughout the playthrough

i just farmed KD and got a nice level 52 tactical hornet.

i plan to farm another every few levels. always a great weapon to have on hand when going against anything armored

my level 50 CC is performing very well. fire is tearing apart flesh enemies.

just make sure you slag enemies and youll be fine using whatever you like.

i suggest a slagga (as you already mentioned) or any other slag weapon of choice.

also isnt a bad idea having a good slag grenade.

the crossfire from the torgue DLC will slag a huge area and do good damage as well.

use your ability. it you can add slag to it in some way, take advantage of it. take your time. after you get a feel for the new mode it isnt too tough. just remember. slag slag slag
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#14VulcanHadesPosted 4/3/2013 4:17:40 PM
I destroy everything with the slag Pitchfork. And the Bee shield obviously.

Double Harolds as Gunzerker still works at lv55-56.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#15minsterXYZPosted 4/3/2013 4:29:53 PM
Slag Conference Call is awesome. Does a ton of damage in the first clip, almost always salgs them after that, switch to high clip smg (I use to the Bladed Tailor) And it tears people away. Yes my fire SMG even tears through loaders.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#16jloewensteinPosted 4/3/2013 4:57:04 PM
deadlyfred posted...
I'm still using mostly level 50 gear at level 55:

DPU Harold
Electro Norfleet (for getting back to my feet)
Sandhawk (slag and electro)
and now I have a level 55 Ravager.

Also using the Bee and Evolution intermittently, but mostly the Bee.

For sniping... haven't had much luck there. Been diving right into the heart of every battle foolishly.

Lyuda and the Hawkeye worked fine with the bee until reaching Sanctuary. Lyuda beeing very trigger happy (killed Flynt with her, with a little help of slag Ruby and Kunai), the Hawkeye strategic (always crit, always in the last second of deception, distance and terrain are your friends). Since then, I'm using Pimpernels against grouped enemies (choosing the proper element, I have a complete set), and the Skookum Cobra still stands. Ah, and if you want going "into the heart of every battle", there's an obscure Dahl rifle that can be very useful - it's called "The Sloth". Can you imagine that? A humble blue Dahl sniper rifle? ;)
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#17Jambi_ManPosted 4/3/2013 5:18:12 PM
I've been saying since November that the White Death is the best overall sniper in this game.......because it is.

Any situation where a sniper is needed, it can perform well. The most versatile sniper in the game.....and the best, if you use it correctly.

You don't have to fire at that insane fire rate.....but you can if you choose to. That's what puts it a level above the rest. The choice....

plus the +125 crit damage..... take a White Death into UVHM, and forget about worrying about constructors.
---
Vladof rules
#18Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/3/2013 6:42:56 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
I've been saying since November that the White Death is the best overall sniper in this game.......because it is.

Any situation where a sniper is needed, it can perform well. The most versatile sniper in the game.....and the best, if you use it correctly.

You don't have to fire at that insane fire rate.....but you can if you choose to. That's what puts it a level above the rest. The choice....

plus the +125 crit damage..... take a White Death into UVHM, and forget about worrying about constructors.

i love the white death as well. im planning to farm one once i activate the quest.

gotta do some dust farming. a mid 50s slagga and white death will go a long way towards hitting the cap.

already got a hornet. ill likely try for another in a few levels
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!