Doing DLC on UVHM first time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Doing DLC on UVHM first time?
3 years ago#1
At the moment I dont have any of the DLC, but I was thinking of buying the season pass. Do you think it would be fine that the first time I'm ever going to be playing through the DLC its on UVHM? I just feel like now that UVHM is out playing through it on TVHM would be kind of pointless.
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445
3 years ago#2
bump
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
3 years ago#3
I am in the exact same boat, I just bought the season pass myself. I think it would be best to do em at 61 since the rewards would be higher but I am not sure if they scale or they stay at 50, im only 54 so i cant be tell you for sure
3 years ago#4
They do scale, I just dont know if it would be wise to venture into the unknown at such a high difficulty level. Im thinking I might not get the experience how it was originally meant to be.
3 years ago#5
you do know you can reset UVHM missions whenever you want, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Doing DLC on UVHM first time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived