What is the exact method for farming Doctor's Orders?

#1danishjuggler21Posted 4/3/2013 4:04:42 PM
I've tried doing it before, for the Jimmy Jenkins achievement, but I screwed it up somehow because the midgets only showed up once. So what is the step-by-step method to farm that mission for loot midgets?
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#2brawl4funPosted 4/3/2013 4:06:26 PM
Just make sure not to pick up the ECHO. and farm like a good old BL1 chest run.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
PS4---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWxJODNPwA
#3Majik25Posted 4/3/2013 4:06:32 PM
Bumping as I would also like to know.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#4MystearicaGrantPosted 4/3/2013 4:14:27 PM
Remember the story mission in that area? How a room had some feathers in it? There is a room very close with 4 cardboard boxes, and during Doctor's Orders, one has an ECHO in side it. During the quest, those 4 boxes have a 100% chance of spawning at *least* 1 Loot Midget type enemy. Do NOT grab this ECHO.

Once the boxes are open, either save and quit, dashboard out, sign out, whatever. If you grabbed the ECHO, make sure you do *not* save and instead dashboard or sign out.

Just repeat the process over and over.

If you have a certain DLC that costs 400 MSP, a Creature Arena or such, you can spawn about halfway through the preserve, speeding up the process.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#5Azrael0206Posted 4/3/2013 4:21:11 PM
MystearicaGrant posted...
Remember the story mission in that area? How a room had some feathers in it? There is a room very close with 4 cardboard boxes, and during Doctor's Orders, one has an ECHO in side it. During the quest, those 4 boxes have a 100% chance of spawning at *least* 1 Loot Midget type enemy. Do NOT grab this ECHO.

Once the boxes are open, either save and quit, dashboard out, sign out, whatever. If you grabbed the ECHO, make sure you do *not* save and instead dashboard or sign out.

Just repeat the process over and over.

If you have a certain DLC that costs 400 MSP, a Creature Arena or such, you can spawn about halfway through the preserve, speeding up the process.

^^^^^
*Creature Slaughter Dome*
Spawns you in the
*Natural Selection Annex*
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#6Majik25Posted 4/3/2013 4:31:10 PM
Seems like using Thousand Cuts save and quit spawning at the top of the Bunker would be faster.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#7danishjuggler21(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 4:44:44 PM
As I recall, that's the second Echo in that quest. So I need to pick up the first ECHO, but NOT the second, right?
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21