Has anyone noticed UVHM enemies regenerating health?

#1JON4495Posted 4/3/2013 4:37:03 PM
Now granted I haven't progressed that far in uvhm, I'm only up to the midgmong quest with two characters, but when I shoot enemies I notice they lose a bit of health, but then gain a bit back.

On the quest with the bullymong fur as axton, I got one of the small bullymongs down to low health and started meleeing him, but his health kept increasing every time I hurt him. Eventually I stood back and watched his health literally regenerate back to full. I turned my game off at this point in disbelief.

I'm hoping this is just a glitch. Has anyone else seen this happen?
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#2Maniac_DancePosted 4/3/2013 4:37:45 PM
not a glitch. it's been confirmed that on top of extra hp, enemies also have moderate regeneration abilities.
---
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in confederacy against him.
#3VampLordAdamaruPosted 4/3/2013 4:38:43 PM(edited)
It was stated flat-out when they announced info for UVHM that enemies would have moderate health regeneration. So it's not a glitch.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#4bessy67Posted 4/3/2013 4:39:10 PM
Health regen was added for UVHM.

Gameplay changes in UVHM:
Enemy health generally increased 4x.
Enemies now have a moderate amount of health regeneration.
Increased duration of slag damage multiplier effect.
Upped the damage that slagged enemies take from 2x to 3x.
Weapon swap speed increased to better facilitate slag use.
Enemies now more likely to drop ammo.
Loot Midgets are now "Legendary Loot Midgets" that can drop Legendary and other top-tier gear.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1023/bl2-ultimate-vault-hunter-mode-details
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#5Evil SquallPosted 4/3/2013 4:40:08 PM
Yep yep. Programmed to happen. Sucks.

Running by myself in UVHM Ive found to be almost impossible. I can struggle through most enemy hordes but to be honest bosses are just unkillable. Currently at the War Den and I have no motivation to try anymore. I may just try running the character up to 61 using what Ive unlocked so far in UVHM then just get some Pearls. Gear I have isnt cutting it in any way, shape or form.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#6JON4495(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 4:40:49 PM
Thanks for the quick responses guys. At least now I know its meant to happen and I can try to adapt to it.
---
Gamertag: BIONICxSHADOW
#7ZenlightenedPosted 4/3/2013 4:43:29 PM
Man, patch notes, how do I read them?
---
So it goes.
#8xXBossfight69XxPosted 4/3/2013 5:37:32 PM
It's not hard to solo this play thru. I've been doing it the whole time. Easiest thing to do about guys gaining health back quickly in large groups. Focus on one enemy at a time. And know that cover is your BFF.