Calling it because:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1_500.jpg
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
3 years ago#2
Definitely.
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
3 years ago#3
How is farming a box instead of playing the game fun?

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".
3 years ago#4
ShinterL posted...

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

What's in box, man?! What's in the box?!
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
3 years ago#5
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65868049
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#6
If so they would have fixed it for Jenkins already. I don't know if they can see the stats, I bet that if they cant see it through big bro shift they wont touch it.
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
3 years ago#7
You mean like having 10000 golden keys is fun right.

I see them giving us the keys before they hot fix the loot midgets
GT: Wonderpill
3 years ago#8
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

I think they just want people to play the whole game and use as much off the gear as possible.
3 years ago#9
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

No, I understood the point of your post, and I agree with them likely hotfixing things if they become everyone's go-to or are too game breaking, I just didn't get the "fun" part from the linked image.
3 years ago#10
drake_skull posted...
If so they would have fixed it for Jenkins already. I don't know if they can see the stats, I bet that if they cant see it through big bro shift they wont touch it.

They did alter something for Jimmy. I recall grabbing the recording and still having loot midgets spawn 100% while the quest was active. Now I'm hearing people say they only spawn " frequently" I'd you don't pick up the recording.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Calling it. Hotfix loot midget doctor's orders incoming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived