---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/3/2013 5:53:17 PM
Definitely.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#3ShinterLPosted 4/3/2013 6:03:02 PM
How is farming a box instead of playing the game fun?

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".
#4fredbeatswilma(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:10:56 PM
ShinterL posted...

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

What's in box, man?! What's in the box?!
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#5PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 6:12:36 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65868049
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#6drake_skullPosted 4/3/2013 6:13:01 PM
If so they would have fixed it for Jenkins already. I don't know if they can see the stats, I bet that if they cant see it through big bro shift they wont touch it.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#7ApexMjolnirPosted 4/3/2013 6:13:51 PM
You mean like having 10000 golden keys is fun right.

I see them giving us the keys before they hot fix the loot midgets
---
GT: Wonderpill
#8PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 6:14:32 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

I think they just want people to play the whole game and use as much off the gear as possible.
---
#9ShinterLPosted 4/3/2013 6:15:47 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

No, I understood the point of your post, and I agree with them likely hotfixing things if they become everyone's go-to or are too game breaking, I just didn't get the "fun" part from the linked image.
#10PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 6:16:26 PM
drake_skull posted...
If so they would have fixed it for Jenkins already. I don't know if they can see the stats, I bet that if they cant see it through big bro shift they wont touch it.

They did alter something for Jimmy. I recall grabbing the recording and still having loot midgets spawn 100% while the quest was active. Now I'm hearing people say they only spawn " frequently" I'd you don't pick up the recording.
---