Calling it. Hotfix loot midget doctor's orders incoming

#11PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 6:17:42 PM
ShinterL posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...
How is farming a box instead of playing the game fun?

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

What's in box, man?! What's in the box?!

No, I understood the point of your post, and I agree with them likely hotfixing things if they become everyone's go-to or are too game breaking, I just didn't get the "fun" part from the linked image.

In Borderlands fun = getting everything you want with minimal effort.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12fredbeatswilma(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:18:34 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

I'm not commenting on the hotfix either way, I'm just wondering how that's your definition of "fun".

The hotfix isn't a certain thing it's never been stated. I'm just preemptively calling it. It's more of a joke of gearbox loves to nerf anything that may be considered game breaking to any degree, like the red chest turned to a white chest in the arid nexus. Farming is fun to some people. Opening chests was pretty big in the first game and that was just opening a box.

I think they just want people to play the whole game and use as much off the gear as possible.

I know but whenever there is going to be an fast solution people are going to do it. I'm going to keep doctor's orders open but mostly for Jimmy Jenkins. I'm not going to farm it constantly.

My plan is chance at quest rewards, farm bar and weapons til bar reset, then reset playthrough.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#13PensatoPosted 4/3/2013 6:22:44 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65868049

People are not going to stop farming boss just because UVHM can be rest. People have been farming the boxes long before this update anyway. Just like they've been farming Pete and will continue to farm Pete.

Stop worrying about how others are playing their game ffs.
#14fredbeatswilma(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:22:55 PM
ShinterL posted...
fredbeatswilma posted...
ShinterL posted...

No, I understood the point of your post, and I agree with them likely hotfixing things if they become everyone's go-to or are too game breaking, I just didn't get the "fun" part from the linked image.

Getting a lot of gear is fun to a lot of people. Ever heard of duping? A lot of people find that fun.

Fun is subjective. I'm not hating on anyone but what seems to be fun for the general basis seems to get hated on a lot.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#15notrandomPosted 4/3/2013 6:25:43 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
Calling it because:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_losq5xNeGn1qensylo1_500.jpg

Lol! Haven't seen that image in a good while but you are correct TC. I'm betting GB will be on this before the month is up.
---
Say no to EA and Ubisoft's online passes. Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#16SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/3/2013 7:36:55 PM
Yeah, before I follow that tumblr link, I'll say that it's very likely.

Which annoys me, because I think that UVHM is hard enough already. Those few extra skill points aren't helping.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#17PanopictonguyPosted 4/3/2013 7:58:55 PM
Pensato posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/65868049

People are not going to stop farming boss just because UVHM can be rest. People have been farming the boxes long before this update anyway. Just like they've been farming Pete and will continue to farm Pete.

Stop worrying about how others are playing their game ffs.

As usual, here you go worrying about what I post.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.