Vehicle Turret Damage

#1WretchedOwlPosted 4/3/2013 5:52:08 PM
It seems like they bumped this way up in UVHM. Direct hit from a bandit technical barrel hit over a mil on this nomad. I'm glad to see the vehicle mounted turrets aren't complete crap anymore. I just wish running things over still one shotted.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2Four SkullsPosted 4/3/2013 5:57:41 PM
Really? Cause I shot the crap out of some lvl 51 Bullymongs with rockets from a Rocket Runner and they just laughed at me.
#3ZenxinPosted 4/3/2013 5:59:54 PM
Four Skulls posted...
Really? Cause I shot the crap out of some lvl 51 Bullymongs with rockets from a Rocket Runner and they just laughed at me.

this has been my whole UVHM experience. it's much, much quicker to get out of the vehicle and fight on foot.
---
Sig.
#4WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 6:00:03 PM
May be your level, I'm still only 52, but I downed a Badass Buzzard with the MG in the lightrunner no problem. And it could also be you're not using the rocket turret right. Are you using the 3 round burst on it at all?
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#5Four SkullsPosted 4/3/2013 6:01:34 PM
You mean with the lock on? No, I was just blasting some Bullymongs while we were stopped.
#6Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/3/2013 6:15:14 PM
Bee shield+Machinegun turret=win.

Shhhhhhhh....

Dont tell Gearbox.
#7ShinterLPosted 4/3/2013 6:21:16 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Bee shield+Machinegun turret=win.

Shhhhhhhh....

Dont tell Gearbox.

This.
#8VulcanHadesPosted 4/3/2013 8:24:16 PM
Wait till you encounter UVHM King Mong. You won't think vehicle turret is OP anymore. :)
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#9VulcanHadesPosted 4/3/2013 8:25:31 PM
^ Even with the Bee equipped it's not enough to quickly take down King Mong. My vehicle explodes often before I manage to kill him. I'm talking lv55-57 King Mong.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#10AlleRacingPosted 4/3/2013 9:17:24 PM
I've been mowing down enemies pretty effectively with the machine gun turret.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg