I'm almost at the point in UVHM where I can't progress.

#1SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/3/2013 7:34:06 PM
Seriously, I'm actually annoyed that I'm continuing to level up, because it means that I'm going to have an even harder time with my lv50 gear. I've yet to find anything decent, except for a quest rocket launcher and a maliwan fire smg, despite being at lv56 and having just completed 'bright lights, flying city'.

Any suggestions for relieving some of my stress? This game is giving me a headache right now.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#2fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/3/2013 7:41:17 PM
I'm getting to that point as well. I actually had to slap on the bee+sandhawk for the gluttenous thresher. I don't care though. I f****** hate that thing.

I guess I'm just going to start picking up some white and green weapons from now one and get the job done. Or just sandhawk my way through. Depends on how lazy I feel.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#3SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:44:20 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
I'm getting to that point as well. I actually had to slap on the bee+sandhawk for the gluttenous thresher. I don't care though. I f****** hate that thing.

I guess I'm just going to start picking up some white and green weapons from now one and get the job done. Or just sandhawk my way through. Depends on how lazy I feel.

I got over my pride and started picking up some greens. They don't help, despite being a higher level. Hell, even some purples aren't helping that much. Enemy health and damage output is simply that ridiculous.

I've tried the bee... it helps a bit, and deception allows it to be charged up, but considering that most of my encounters seem to be in confined spaces against large groups, it's not that great.

My neogenator is useless, because, regardless of my health and shield stats, health gate is the only thing stopping me from dying in one hit atm. I can't even run from some of these enemies (****ing stalkers, man...).
---
#4IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 4/3/2013 7:45:03 PM
Out of curiosity, which characters are you two guys playing as?
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:46:09 PM
Zero for me.
Kunai helps a bit, but I still often get downed despite being in deception. Too much gunfire to avoid.

Lucky I got my cooldown relic.
---
#6PathlessBulletPosted 4/3/2013 7:46:22 PM
Maybe you should go back to VHM?
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#7SuprSaiyanRockr(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 7:48:03 PM
PathlessBullet posted...
Maybe you should go back to VHM?

You mean 2.5?

I suppose I could go work on my BA rank for a bit, but other than that, I don't see much point.
---
#8Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/3/2013 7:52:05 PM(edited)
why not farm some stuff? or use a couple of gold keys? i believe a 5 key code dropped yesterday. equal level purples perform really well

i plan on farming enough hornets, slaggas, and white deaths to get me through.

that combined with being able to buy harolds or kerblasters and youve got some good options

throw in a seraph or 2 for good measure. lots of options for good gear. your just have to break the bond and let some of you old 50s go

mini bosses leveling along with you is a really nice addition IMO. being able to farm for the useful legendaries at or around you level throughout the playthrough is a very welcome addition IMO
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#9Evil SquallPosted 4/3/2013 7:50:37 PM
I got to the War Den and basically just said **** it. The fact I couldnt beat the Den wasnt my breaking point, it was the 3 angelic guards that wandered out to the spawn point that kept two shoting my damn Hide of Terra and putting me into FFYL about 7 times in a row. Went from 6 million bucks to under 1 million just because I couldn't spawn.. -_-

So irritating you basically cant do it Solo.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 53
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#10fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/3/2013 7:50:49 PM
I'm using maya. I'm not really having too many problems at all. I just tried to fight the gluttenous thresher straight up and lost pretty miserably. I didn't really have great equip in the first place. I've been using a plasma caster(50)/slag white death(49) and an evo(50) about the whole time. It's the only time I died I just have been noticing I'm not dealing nearly as much damage.

Oh, yeah I have a whole set of norfleets though. Those are awesome.

My build is fine it's just that my gear is starting to get underleveled except sandhawk+bee. Like in TVHM you just gotta re-up sometime.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil