I'm almost at the point in UVHM where I can't progress.

#41Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/4/2013 4:19:27 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
CuddlyDoll posted...
LifeIsABigGame posted...
Oh yea I forgot to mention I use the meteor shower so that means I make it rain on those M0 F0S

I usually end up killing myself with my Bonus Package. Is the MS much different?

Meteor Showers are even more dangerous to their throwers than Bonus Packages. that is all you need to know.

this is why you need to get and learn how to use a longbow version. cant kill yourself if the grenade is across the map, killing everything over there.

with longbow, you choose where and when the thing goes off. homing has as good a chance to track the guy 300 feet away as it does the psycho charging you. not a great prefix for mirvs.

It was the longbow version that was killing me. Problem is that most enemy encounters are close-medium quarters.

well. it definitely still can kill you. id say its probably the most dangerous grenade to you in the game.

i actually dont use it much anymore TBH. i much prefer my stormfront and slag crossfire. (note: the crossfire can also put a serious hurt on you if you go into its radius)
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#42Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 4:23:05 AM
@Argyle
The SF is easily my favorite grenade.
And my only slag crossfire is on my zerker,
I imagine it will be seriously helpful in UVHM,
Which he has not started yet.

Still, both great grenades.
I could see the Slag O-Negative being inocrporated in a few different character builds. I feel like it is often over looked, but could really help in a full party.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#43Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/4/2013 4:50:31 AM
Azrael0206 posted...
@Argyle
The SF is easily my favorite grenade.
And my only slag crossfire is on my zerker,
I imagine it will be seriously helpful in UVHM,
Which he has not started yet.

Still, both great grenades.
I could see the Slag O-Negative being inocrporated in a few different character builds. I feel like it is often over looked, but could really help in a full party.

never used a slag o neg grenade. i might be buying one for my assassin once i start him in UVHM. (using my commando 1st)

i am doing the quest for the storm fron to get a mid 50s version of it. ive always had pretty good luck farming it.

i have a level 10, 37, and 50 atm. i use them for most of my playthroughs in all modes haha. its just that good
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#44SilverosxPosted 4/4/2013 5:08:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45ollie229Posted 4/4/2013 6:28:01 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
why not farm some stuff? or use a couple of gold keys? i believe a 5 key code dropped yesterday. equal level purples perform really well

i plan on farming enough hornets, slaggas, and white deaths to get me through.

that combined with being able to buy harolds or kerblasters and youve got some good options

throw in a seraph or 2 for good measure. lots of options for good gear. you just have to break the bond and let some of you old 50s go

I'm definitely planning to.

I tried farming for a Hellfire. I like your idea of seraphs. I might try for a slag crossfire or something.

And, of course, Torgue vendors... I like it. Good thinking, sir.

I gave up and just equipped my Blood of the Seraphs relic. The crap .3% health regen actually seems to help a bit. Feels like I'm a little less squishy...
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#46minsterXYZPosted 4/4/2013 6:44:11 AM
Im using the same relic. It and the Blood of Terra help a lot on my Assassin b/c the only other way he regens health is Decepetion.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#47RoketomanPosted 4/4/2013 6:57:18 AM
I wasn't having a hard time until bloodwing. She killed me like 20 times in a row. Sometimes before I could even drop down after respawning.

Had to trek back to sanctuary and grab The Bee and my DP U Harold. Even then I died at least 4 more times before I finally killed it.
---
Christ is Lord
#48JkickitPosted 4/4/2013 7:13:10 AM
Roketoman posted...
I wasn't having a hard time until bloodwing. She killed me like 20 times in a row. Sometimes before I could even drop down after respawning.

Had to trek back to sanctuary and grab The Bee and my DP U Harold. Even then I died at least 4 more times before I finally killed it.

Geeze, how much money did you lose? lol
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#49RoketomanPosted 4/4/2013 10:03:03 AM
Jkickit posted...
Roketoman posted...

Dropped from 17 million down to 5 million.
---
Christ is Lord
#50JkickitPosted 4/4/2013 4:17:35 PM
Roketoman posted...
Jkickit posted...
Roketoman posted...

Dropped from 17 million down to 5 million.

---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2