UVMH and Gaige

#1Sno0p_BPosted 4/3/2013 9:18:14 PM
Thinkin' about starting UVHM with my mechro and i was wondering which build would be better for her? anarchy-based skill tree or a more elemental damage type build?
#2KellyRipyaPosted 4/3/2013 9:20:17 PM
Anarchy is a must for UVMH from what I'm reading of people's experiences with Gaige.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#3winterassassinXPosted 4/3/2013 9:23:22 PM
I did anarchy and shock damage. Damage output is key in uvhm since the health Regan and increased enemy health.
---
GT: winterassassinX
#4DRCEQPosted 4/3/2013 9:28:49 PM
Anarchy is absolutely essential... and so is a slag weapon with it... hell, elemental weapons in general are needed.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#5PanopictonguyPosted 4/4/2013 1:24:57 AM
Interspersed Outburst. Anarchy means nothing unless you grind stacks in sanctuary. You ain't be killing things rapidly enough in UVHM to make up for the chance you might die abs lose all the stacks.

LBT/BFF is a great build to go with. Using a shock rubi and tesla grenads/Storm front you'll go far.

You have constant access to slag without switching weapons abs you have constant healing due to the elemental damage you're putting out along with BFFs survival skills.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#6Masemune_100Posted 4/4/2013 1:45:48 AM
http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#530050100000145002120551411150121000

Do that, get the best non-elemental/explosive guns you have, Slag Deathtrap and start killing everything. That's what I'm doing and UVHM is a cakewalk, and I still don't have Upshot Robot for perma-DT.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#7RajsBabysMamaPosted 4/4/2013 3:00:39 AM
I personally love the Little Big Trouble tree with enough in the BFF tree to get Upshot Robot to keep DT around for longer and the Explosive Clap because its pretty powerful. I'd skip Buck Up though because it seemed like a wasted animation since most of the time, DT would only do it when I or a friend was in a "downed state" and didn''t need sheids or and I could be crazy but I could swear I caught him giving the enemy their sheilds back on several occasions.

With the LBT tree, you can electricute/burn/slag at once with a singe electric weapon. I didn't see much of a difference difficulty wise playing solo with that way and when a freind joined later and I had to walk away for a min and came back, he was crying that the enemies had crazy sheild regen now in uvhm and then... yeah... I decimated their sheilds and lol'd at him. :p
#8DRCEQPosted 4/5/2013 12:31:24 PM(edited)
RajsBabysMama posted...

With the LBT tree, you can electricute/burn/slag at once with a singe electric weapon.

Ok, newb question, or maybe I'm not understanding something here, but how does using an electric weapon equal giving an enemy slag status? I'm looking at the skill descriptions.

More Pep: increases your chances of applying all four elements. I assume this means that More Pep 5 just means you have a 40% higher chance to inflicting shock damage with a shock weapon, or a 20% higher chance of inflicting slag status with a slag weapon

Electrical Burn: increases the chance of inflicting burn damage on top of shock damage. Seems pretty straightforward.

Evil Enchantress: increases burn, shock, and corrode damage for a short time after killing an enemy.

Unless I'm missing something here, I don't see any skills that will slag your enemy while using a shock weapon like you stated.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
#9Unease_LemmingPosted 4/5/2013 12:38:07 PM
DRCEQ posted...
RajsBabysMama posted...

With the LBT tree, you can electricute/burn/slag at once with a singe electric weapon.

Ok, newb question, or maybe I'm not understanding something here, but how does using an electric weapon equal giving an enemy slag status? I'm looking at the skill descriptions.

More Pep: increases your chances of applying all four elements. I assume this means that More Pep 5 just means you have a 40% higher chance to inflicting shock damage with a shock weapon, or a 20% higher chance of inflicting slag status with a slag weapon

Electrical Burn: increases the chance of inflicting burn damage on top of shock damage. Seems pretty straightforward.

Evil Enchantress: increases burn, shock, and corrode damage for a short time after killing an enemy.

Unless I'm missing something here, I don't see any skills that will slag your enemy while using a shock weapon like you stated.

Interspersed Outburst.
#10DRCEQPosted 4/5/2013 1:35:53 PM
Oh, ok. I see now, thanks.
---