Well played uvhm

#1xXBossfight69XxPosted 4/4/2013 1:24:00 AM
Yeah let's throw two rabid stalkers and a poison stalker at you so you can't move further in your quest.... Sometimes this game just plain hates me
#2genesis42Posted 4/4/2013 1:28:02 AM
Run past / skip them? Or use things with AoE?
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:35:12 AM
I killed them. Haha. They were just swarming me to fast I had to spread them out to get them
#4xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/4/2013 1:42:00 AM
It's seems you make a topic complaining every time you die a few times...
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#5xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 1:52:14 AM
Or was it a joke? Get off your high horse. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my stuff it's that simple. It seems you and killbot want to complain on everyone's post if you don't like it. So stfu and stop trying to act like your better then people. This is a public message board. I can say this kind of stuff if I want to.
#6xboxBUNZILLAPosted 4/4/2013 2:28:07 AM
but i like to read your constant frustration updates as you progress through every story mission and the various enemies youre having trouble with.. it makes for some awesome theater..
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#7Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 2:44:37 AM
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Or was it a joke? Get off your high horse. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my stuff it's that simple. It seems you and killbot want to complain on everyone's post if you don't like it. So stfu and stop trying to act like your better then people. This is a public message board. I can say this kind of stuff if I want to.

You're*

TC
Try slagging enemies
And aiming for critical hit spots
And using type effectiveness

Bunzilla
We need to talk about your dps reports..
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#8xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 2:59:52 AM
Really? I should slag things? I should use a slag turret on my axton? You're joking right? Crit spots what are those I've never heard of those.

I guess you're just like the rest of these guys and you're just the best at every game and especially this game.

I'd like to see you take two rabid stalker and a poison all at once when you're caught by surprise. It's not as easy as you make it sound. But then again you guys are all pros at this game nothing ever kills you. Am I right?

I hate how I can't tell you what to do to a certain part of my body without you guys reporting it and it getting removed.
#9Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 3:01:43 AM

I hate how I can't tell you what to do to a certain part of my body without you guys reporting it and it getting removed.

Reported.

Also - posting in Epic-becoming thread!
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#10Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 3:02:30 AM
Really? I should slag things? I should use a slag turret on my axton? You're joking right? Crit spots what are those I've never heard of those.

I guess you're just like the rest of these guys and you're just the best at every game and especially this game.

I'd like to see you take two rabid stalker and a poison all at once when you're caught by surprise. It's not as easy as you make it sound. But then again you guys are all pros at this game nothing ever kills you. Am I right?

We don't get surprised :/
Oh!
You have a little map
It shows enemies as red dots
Maybe thats what you're missing
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel