Well played uvhm

#11xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:05:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 3:07:04 AM
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Tuff guys with a key board.

Did it give you a cubby to report me?

You guys are a bunch of dbags

Actually the first time was just a joke, of course I didn't report you.

This here reply did get reported though.
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#13xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:10:10 AM
Like I really care... People need to stop being so full of themselfs on here. It's stupid and makes you not very liked. Not saying I'm very liked on here. But I at least will help people and give away items to people. Smh some people's kids say others are the entitled when they act just the same.

And yeah I guess I am TC whatever that means
#14Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 3:13:37 AM
Like I really care... People need to stop being so full of themselfs on here. It's stupid and makes you not very liked. Not saying I'm very liked on here. But I at least will help people and give away items to people. Smh some people's kids say others are the entitled when they act just the same.

TC is topic creator..
Its easier than typing your convoluted screen name :/
Its a pretty commonly used term actually

And yeah, I've never helped anybody here :(
Never given an item or helped kill a boss, never supplied information or anything D:
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#15Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 3:14:34 AM

We made a little fun of you. No big deal. No one in this thread acted full of them selves really.
You did kinda ask for it - and this IS Gfaqs after all :)

TC means Topic/Thread Creator - so yes, you are :P
---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#16Jambi_ManPosted 4/4/2013 3:14:40 AM
Really? I should slag things? I should use a slag turret on my axton? You're joking right? Crit spots what are those I've never heard of those.

I guess you're just like the rest of these guys and you're just the best at every game and especially this game.

I'd like to see you take two rabid stalker and a poison all at once when you're caught by surprise. It's not as easy as you make it sound. But then again you guys are all pros at this game nothing ever kills you. Am I right?

I hate how I can't tell you what to do to a certain part of my body without you guys reporting it and it getting removed.

Holy nuts, man.... He was trying to help! You're the one who made a topic just to complain about 2 rabids! Are you to the wildlife preserve yet? Because that place threw 4 rabids at me at once, with about 3 more poisons & skags to boot..... And I slayed the crap out of them solo. Just lettin you know, be prepared.

Gotta go, my horse is waiting...
---
Vladof rules
#17xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:20:18 AM
It was at the wildlife preserve...

And I know I was out smoking and it came to me topic creater. I know blond moment there.
#18Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 3:21:25 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
Really? I should slag things? I should use a slag turret on my axton? You're joking right? Crit spots what are those I've never heard of those.

I guess you're just like the rest of these guys and you're just the best at every game and especially this game.

I'd like to see you take two rabid stalker and a poison all at once when you're caught by surprise. It's not as easy as you make it sound. But then again you guys are all pros at this game nothing ever kills you. Am I right?

I hate how I can't tell you what to do to a certain part of my body without you guys reporting it and it getting removed.

Holy nuts, man.... He was trying to help! You're the one who made a topic just to complain about 2 rabids! Are you to the wildlife preserve yet? Because that place threw 4 rabids at me at once, with about 3 more poisons & skags to boot..... And I slayed the crap out of them solo. Just lettin you know, be prepared.

Gotta go, my horse is waiting...

Be careful man
When you try to give this guy useful advice
He gets really defensive and attacks you.

Is your horse a thoroughbred?
I only ride full blood high horses.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#19xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:27:55 AM
To me it didn't seem like you were giving advice. Most people are trolls and try to make you look stupid.

I can do that all on my own.

One reason I got defensive was the you're* thing. My phone changed it to your for some reason. I dislike grammar nazis.

And I was defensive really cuz dude commenting that I was crying about dying. It had nothing to do with dying. It was more of a troll topic. Maybe someone else wanted to share an experience they've had so far.

My thing with flyent yesterday. You just had to be there to see what was going on. And see where he was glitched made it hard to kill him with no cover and my turret getting insta killed.

I'm not always rude or defensive... I just don't like trolls unless I'm the one trolling
#20SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/4/2013 3:28:22 AM
genesis42 posted...
Run past / skip them? Or use things with AoE?

I tried running from stalkers, during the 'kill shorty' mission... that was hell. They ran faster than me, kept dodging my shots, and more of them kept spawning no matter how many I killed.

I wasn't able to run away from them without deception, and even then, that only worked on half of them.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.