Well played uvhm

#31Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/4/2013 4:58:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 5:01:09 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Azrael0206 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Kpt. Don't be mad bro that I'm better then....

better than...what? a wet cardboard box? A chair? A quadriplegic?

No,
He said better "then"
Its probably future talk
And therefore far beyond our capacity to understand.

I'm onto you TC..
I know you're an escaped cyborg from a future with no video games..

STOP BEUNG A GRAMMER NAZI U TROLL

If only it were so simple.. :(
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#33Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 5:02:23 AM
Hey hey now - lets stay on topic: Reporting this guy.

It's sad to see people trying to look so cool and so much better then people on gamefaqs.... They really have nothing better to do than be little others online cuz they get it in real life.

I'm sorry your guys life's suck so much that bashing me and everything I say just to make you feel better.

I hope it helps you make it thru your day better.

And don't act like you didn't die the whole time playing. I call bs if you try to say you didn't. Pics or video or it didn't happen.

---
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
#34shnangyboosPosted 4/4/2013 5:05:39 AM
TC is right, though. No matter what game it is, if someone even hints at getting frustrated by it there will be numerous people telling them how bad they must suck and how easy it was for them.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#35Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 5:08:47 AM
shnangyboos posted...
TC is right, though. No matter what game it is, if someone even hints at getting frustrated by it there will be numerous people telling them how bad they must suck and how easy it was for them.

This is true for every single corner of life, real of virtual.
Did you ever have a job?
Go to a family gathering?
Have friends?
Do sports?

You know....live? lol

I don't mean any offense here, but that is completely normal.
The only difference being the degree of it - which will change depending on the level of crybabyness of the person expressing them self.
---
#36xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 5:10:19 AM
It wasn't even out of frustration. I've seen topics on here about rabid skags and stalkers. How people have trouble with them so I posted about my run in with a few and they got on their horses and bashed me. You can't saying thing with out these entitleds jumping all over you cuz they have sad little life's and trolling this board is all they have. Sad very sad. And the then/than error was done on purpose smart guy.
#37Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/4/2013 5:12:07 AM
thank god for the storm front. gives me my own personal electric death aura whenever stalkers come at me.

stand in the circle with a slagga and watch them fry.

honestly though TC, why are you so defensive? it seems like any time anyone replies with anything other then abject praise you kinda go nuts.

PS. i doubt that people are even marking your posts. the mods are pretty good at finding censor bypassing, and as this is a pretty popular board ATM, you can assume that the mods pop in pretty frequently.

when you instantly respond to people by calling the d***** bags and telling them to shut the f*** up, people are going to be way less willing to help you out
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#38Tec187Posted 4/4/2013 5:14:17 AM
Indeed Arg - and a mod already visited this thread once :P
---
#39The_Hungry_OnePosted 4/4/2013 5:29:42 AM
It's sad to see people trying to look so cool and so much better then people on gamefaqs.... They really have nothing better to do than be little others online cuz they get it in real life.

I'm sorry your guys life's suck so much that bashing me and everything I say just to make you feel better.

I hope it helps you make it thru your day better.

And don't act like you didn't die the whole time playing. I call bs if you try to say you didn't. Pics or video or it didn't happen.

So much incompetence in this post, it is unreal. Then and than are two different words and used in different contexts; please learn to differentiate them. You seem like a little school boy who is spelling words the way the are said, rather than actually spelling them the way they should.

When you cannot even comprehensively construct a sentence to make even the slightest bit of sense, why are you so bothered that the genuine people here are taking the piss out of you? Nearly everyone here is a genuine guy who has built up some renown due to their experience with Borderlands and Borderlands 2, and then you come along and attempt to denounce them.

I pity the fool.
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.
#40xXBossfight69Xx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:13:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]