Enemies do jack **** for damage to each other in UVHM.

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/4/2013 5:16:25 AM
it also makes leaving a weak baddie alive for 2nd winds impossible now.

after thinking on it, id rather see the health regen on badass or higher enemies most out of my previous suggestions. i think regular bad guys having 4x health is already enough TBH.

i can deal with it fine, its just kind of an annoying new element to deal with. i find my self concentrating on downing 1 enemy at a time. putting him totally out of the fight and then moving on
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12DethuliPosted 4/4/2013 9:47:20 AM
The 4x health + regen makes FYFL solo a real pain without the right conditions. Enemy has more than 1/4 health? Hold X to respawn. Is there nearby cover which all the enemies will hide behind? Hold X to respawn. Can't apply slag and follow-up elemental damage fast enough? Hold X to respawn.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#13spfurm01Posted 4/4/2013 10:18:22 AM
Dethuli posted...
The 4x health + regen makes FYFL solo a real pain without the right conditions. Enemy has more than 1/4 health? Hold X to respawn. Is there nearby cover which all the enemies will hide behind? Hold X to respawn. Can't apply slag and follow-up elemental damage fast enough? Hold X to respawn.

This is honestly the most frustrating thing about UVHM. Most of the time it seems enemies don't take cover unless you're in FFYL, in which case they will retreat pretty darn fast.

On topic, enemies dealing less damage to each other makes it a lot easier for Goliath's to stay alive. I already used to help them out so that they'd kill faster, but now it's more of a time issue as opposed to a keeping him alive issue.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#14Ammit5Posted 4/4/2013 10:47:48 AM
RajsBabysMama posted...
The health regen certainly does change the way I play. I'm used to stopping when an enemy gets to the last bar of health but now it seems no matter how much elemental that I've laid on them, it's not enough to kill them without pumping more bullets into the enemy. It's weird, it's like they have a "health gate" or something.

Sort of like how a Gunzerker's health regen seems to cancel out elemental DOT that would be instantly lethal to any other character?
---
We are Anonymous... Because none of us are as cruel as all of us...
#15VulcanHadesPosted 4/4/2013 10:50:23 AM
This is really dumb.

I weakened a Loader to very low HP but even then the Badass Goliath wasn't able to kill him. The loader was recovering health quicker than Goliath was dealing to him. It's just awful.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#16LordRavielPosted 4/4/2013 11:18:52 AM
I actually found goliath upgrading easier. It takes a bit longer but the goliaths HP regen pretty much guarantees they wont die before you have leveled them up no matter what they are fighting. Just make sure you slag their targets and maybe weaken them a bit.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#17SimplyQuidPosted 4/4/2013 11:23:52 AM
It'd be nice if slag cancelled out the health regen. I mean, obviously they're pushing slag anyway, why not give it another perk? You could slag everyone, but it'd wear off everyone except the mob youre focusing on. You could just focus on everyone at once, but it'd still take time to do. So there are lots of differing strategies to combat health regen with slag without it being any more OP than it already is. Slag grenades would be even more useful.
---
GT/SteamID: SimplyQuid (Go figure)