Lvl 50 Axton seeks Hand me downs.

#1kodosatozPosted 4/4/2013 3:18:02 AM
Basically, I have the UVHM DLC, however I'm having issues completing TVHM, due to lackluster gear. I'm hoping someone who's already high enough to have better stuff is willing to donate their old gear so that I may start farming XP and loot and be able to pay this forward.

Would love love love an Evolution (Yes I'm aware you can buy it, and no I can't get one due to not being able to kill a boss for previously mentioned reasons) and a nice set of elemental weapons. Been missing my Pestilent Crux lately, so a corrosive shotgun would be stellar.

In any case, thanks in advance. GT - Kodos Atoz
---
GT - *Removed due to random requests*
#2Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 3:28:30 AM
Hey man
If you don't mind duping I can help you with the evolution :)
If you're against, its all good! I can probably find ya somethin else

Do you need help runnin through the last bit of TVHM?
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#3kodosatoz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 3:33:17 AM(edited)
Eh, I'm kind of dual sided on the whole duping thing. On one hand, I can see why people think it devalues the game, but on the other, I totally get how farming for weeks to no avail can be mindnumbingly frustrating. As far as running through some stuff tonight, that's probably a no. Wicked tired, been up for longer than I'd care to share. Throw me a FR, and I'll throw you a game invite once I get somewhere that's not going to take me 20 mins to get out of.

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm also too tired to bother with a Mic.
---
#4Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 3:38:46 AM
kodosatoz posted...
Eh, I'm kind of dual sided on the whole duping thing. On one hand, I can see why people think it devalues the game, but on the other, I totally get how farming for weeks to no avail can be mindnumbingly frustrating. As far as running through some stuff tonight, that's probably a no. Wicked tired, been up for longer than I'd care to share. Throw me a FR, and I'll throw you a game invite once I get somewhere that's not going to take me 20 mins to get out of.

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm also too tired to bother with a Mic.

Sure thing!
Still a little cloudy on the item though..
Did you want a dupe?
And.. What's your gt? :/
PM if necessary ^_^
---
#5kodosatoz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 4:07:53 AM
Heh, dupe's fine. And in case you missed it in the first post, my GT is Kodos Atoz
---
#6Azrael0206Posted 4/4/2013 4:08:41 AM
kodosatoz posted...
Heh, dupe's fine. And in case you missed it in the first post, my GT is Kodos Atoz

Apparently I did >_<
I should pay more attention
Sending FR now :P
---