Help with Hyperius and Pete

#1jreed1337Posted 4/4/2013 8:13:34 AM
So I made a thread last week trying to get some help with the two raid bosses in Scarlets DLC.

The only guy to offer and help came in with a power leveled Maya that had no gear, and he brought a friend with a level 47 Axton...lol. simply put, it was a complete waste of time.

Is there anyone willing to help me knock these guys off that has proficient gear and characters?

I will be available to play all afternoon / evening starting at 4pm PST.

Anyone willing to help me out?

I will be playing on TVHM at only level 50. I have the season pass, but don't want to start it until I complete Scarlets DLC at level 50.

Help a guy out! =)
---
1+3+3=7
#2gomi182Posted 4/4/2013 8:53:14 AM
I can help with Gee and Pete, definitely. Hyperius, I'm not so sure (reliance on Smasher glitch has my confidence wavering). I'll have to check and see what my Assassin build is, atm. (Since you are talking about Hyperius and Pete, but the Scarlett DLC, did you by chance mean 'Gee and Hyperius?')

Unfortunately I have a prior obligation IRL, tonight. I may be on much later in the night. No idea.

If not, definitely hit me up this weekend. My GT is same as my handle here.
#3jreed1337(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:12:51 AM
LOL, yes I meant Gee... doh...

thanks for the offer man, I'll add you. my GT is the same as well.

I am a gunzerker, and I can deal a ton of damage with my setup, it's just hard with nobody to take any of his attention and also a possible revive.
---
1+3+3=7
#4terabientPosted 4/4/2013 9:28:46 AM
I haven't beaten Gee yet,either. I can bring a Level 50 Maya for healing if you want. GT is janejana.
---
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana
#5SeekAndDestroy2Posted 4/4/2013 9:50:12 AM
If you need any help with hyperius feel free to send me an invite. I don't have much experience with gee though, but I'd be willing to give that a shot too.
---
PSN & GT: darkstar5577
#6jreed1337(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 9:52:35 AM
thanks guys.

id like to take on hyperius first, then hit Gee. have to do it in that order anyways...

ill send you guys an invite this afternoon when i get home!
---
1+3+3=7
#7RazielParadoxPosted 4/4/2013 9:58:57 AM
For Gee you need a Siren with Converge, or a Gunzerker with Fistful of Hurt. Gee was tough even with the Smasher glitch since he seemed to have more health than Pete(Who had a whopping 133 Billion apparently) and his initial shield can't be damaged by bullets. It's actually a little easier to solo Gee then to go in with other people, otherwise he's all over the place as opposed to concentrating solely on you so you can manipulate where you need him and when.
#8jreed1337(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:04:52 AM
good to know.

I can't get to Gee until I beat Hyperius though right?
---
1+3+3=7
#9RazielParadoxPosted 4/4/2013 10:07:44 AM
jreed1337 posted...
good to know.

Correct, best bet is to have a Siren with Res hiding to the immediate left of the gate behind the metal pipe when you walk in. When Hyperius does his novas whoever is back there will be protected.
#10jreed1337(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:09:47 AM
RazielParadox posted...
jreed1337 posted...
good to know.

Correct, best bet is to have a Siren with Res hiding to the immediate left of the gate behind the metal pipe when you walk in. When Hyperius does his novas whoever is back there will be protected.

Yah I figured that much out with the two guys who helped me before, but they just weren't good enough to help out much. That and my roommate doesn't have a Maya. =(
---
1+3+3=7