What people really want from UVHM

#1ApexMjolnirPosted 4/4/2013 10:32:51 AM
I know this might sound a bit far fetched, but people want the game to play as if you have a good BEE shield, at all times.

The damage level that the player dishes out, should not be completely negated by enemy buffs.

I get it, the game is supposed to be harder... technically.

I used to enjoy playing Borderlands 1 all the time, infact I still think it is superior to BL2 in most ways.

The improvements with the additions of the Raid Bosses, awesome Grenades, Amazing shields, and other elements, made a viable answer to the question, Which is better... Until...

The recent Level increase and addition of UVHM, completely throw the pace of the game. There is no moment where you are not worried about being killed by a normal, and you almost get to breathe when you see a Tougher Enemy.

I see that simply being outnumbered, and having random bullets flying around, is more threatening than having an ULTIMATE BADASS LOADER appear. I look forward to seeing them arrive on my screen, because I know the battle is almost over, and I know that they didn't get the buff that the little guys got.

The way this should have gone, would have been to multiply the damage that everyone takes, not just the player. Learned weaknesses, not forced by slag, should have allowed us to figure out that, "HEY There is a Slagged Badass Rabid Thrasher, I know it is immune to Slag, so how do I kill it?"

The OHK from enemies, with no way to kill them when DBNO because of their ridiculous health, is absolutely dumb, and the almost requirement of a High level Bee shield at all times, means you are a glass cannon, and a single stray bullet means you have no choice but to hold X.

I am at level 57 right now, Just beat Big Bird, and have just about worn out my patience. I have found some new weapons, and they are useless, and technically worse than what I had, which has me leaning towards the UVHM being a huge mistake.
---
GT: Wonderpill
#2BreezyBriiPosted 4/4/2013 10:35:25 AM
If you got the Doctor's Order mission you could've farmed the 4 box room for looters and got better weapons.
---
GT : MiZZ nErDiE
#3TrazielPosted 4/4/2013 10:41:28 AM
Here's a shield TC. Just in case. Not sure who's online and feeling angsty at the moment.

While I do share some sympathy, as a looter it's my job as a vault hunter to grind it out. Farm. Every box, every chest, and I assure you you'll succeed with less frustration.

Except in ffyl. I'm not sure what I do wrong, but I'm 30/70 in ffyl. Lol.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#4ApexMjolnir(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 10:50:32 AM
is there a faster way to Farm the boxez? Because most of the OHK that get me are the Pestilent Stalkers... and I know that if one Gets me its 3 minutes of walking back to where I just died, to have it happen again and again.

So technically FARMING the 4 boxes takes around 20 minutes just to get to the room, not mentioning that I flipped out last night and decided to just kill Big Bird, and now the kennels will be open too.

Is it possible to re-load closer to the boxes, or is it a trek every time?
---
GT: Wonderpill
#5AlleRacingPosted 4/4/2013 11:22:19 AM
The closest you can spawn is the Natural Selection Annex if you have the Creature Slaughter Dome DLC. It's right after the area where Pimon and Tumbaa would spawn.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#6danishjuggler21Posted 4/4/2013 11:40:14 AM
Even with Natural Selection Annex, it's pretty slow farming that room, what with the fight that you can't just rush past. I'm going to work on finishing the Pirate's Booty DLC ASAP on UVHM so I can farm the treasure room for pearls. No combat required.

What I'm looking to get out of UVHM is overpowered gear I can use to rage-smash TVHM.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#7minsterXYZPosted 4/4/2013 11:43:00 AM
Use an assassin and sneak past em.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#8chrisfakk2Posted 4/4/2013 12:48:25 PM
You cannot sneak. There is a door that you need to kill a few bots and a badass stalker before it opens and then a badass loader past that to get tosaid boxes