First time a random enemy drops a legendary.

#1VulcanHadesPosted 4/4/2013 11:03:20 AM
I was doing the quest "The good, the bad and the Mordecai" to get moxxi's endowment. After completing the quest I decided to go see if the Black Queen would spawn. She didn't. So instead I just killed every spiderants and Bandits that were there.

One of them dropped this: http://i.imgur.com/FTnlZja.jpg

Also my first legendary in UVHM. I was really surprised because like I said it wasn't from a boss, legendary loot midget or a GODliath. Just a random spiderant or bandit.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#2jreed1337Posted 4/4/2013 11:11:42 AM
It's weird that at level 58 the damage output is barely higher than my level 50 legendary snipers.

good find though!

my first orange was a level 7 that a skagg dropped...lol
---
1+3+3=7
#3VulcanHades(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:12:54 AM
I meant my first orange in ultimate vault hunter mode. Not my first orange ever...
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#4RokoshuPosted 4/4/2013 11:13:32 AM
jreed1337 posted...
It's weird that at level 58 the damage output is barely higher than my level 50 legendary snipers.

good find though!

my first orange was a level 7 that a skagg dropped...lol

thats because its a rapid fire sniper and it also has a sweet bonus effect
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#5VulcanHades(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:14:17 AM
But yeah, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the sniper's stats. Then again, I'm not sure what the red text does on this one.
---
#6VulcanHades(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:14:53 AM
Ok thanks.
---
#7GenKatanaPosted 4/4/2013 11:39:11 AM
Mine was maybe a month and a half or 2 months ago. I was farming Bunker for heads or a b***h, and a lvl 49 ion loader dropped a 49 Impaler.First and only time so far that I've had one drop off a regular (non boss) mob.

Still never got any heads off that SOB other than shrapnel slayer, & I farmed him exclusively for a few weeks.

Anyway, good find TC!
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#8kinggoldfingerPosted 4/4/2013 12:14:49 PM
Picked up level 53 Thunder Fist, or what ever the f*** it's called, from a skag in the preserve.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
#9VulcanHades(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:07:32 PM
Another random legendary drop!

http://i.imgur.com/V4IV5ra.jpg

This time it was while doing the Bar Brawl Blitz farming for torgue tokens.
---