First time a random enemy drops a legendary.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. First time a random enemy drops a legendary.
2 years ago#1
I was doing the quest "The good, the bad and the Mordecai" to get moxxi's endowment. After completing the quest I decided to go see if the Black Queen would spawn. She didn't. So instead I just killed every spiderants and Bandits that were there.

One of them dropped this: http://i.imgur.com/FTnlZja.jpg

Also my first legendary in UVHM. I was really surprised because like I said it wasn't from a boss, legendary loot midget or a GODliath. Just a random spiderant or bandit.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
2 years ago#2
It's weird that at level 58 the damage output is barely higher than my level 50 legendary snipers.

good find though!

my first orange was a level 7 that a skagg dropped...lol
---
1+3+3=7
2 years ago#3
I meant my first orange in ultimate vault hunter mode. Not my first orange ever...
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
2 years ago#4
jreed1337 posted...
It's weird that at level 58 the damage output is barely higher than my level 50 legendary snipers.

good find though!

my first orange was a level 7 that a skagg dropped...lol

thats because its a rapid fire sniper and it also has a sweet bonus effect
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
2 years ago#5
But yeah, I'm a bit underwhelmed by the sniper's stats. Then again, I'm not sure what the red text does on this one.
---
2 years ago#6
Ok thanks.
---
2 years ago#7
Mine was maybe a month and a half or 2 months ago. I was farming Bunker for heads or a b***h, and a lvl 49 ion loader dropped a 49 Impaler.First and only time so far that I've had one drop off a regular (non boss) mob.

Still never got any heads off that SOB other than shrapnel slayer, & I farmed him exclusively for a few weeks.

Anyway, good find TC!
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
2 years ago#8
Picked up level 53 Thunder Fist, or what ever the f*** it's called, from a skag in the preserve.
---
The Princess is in another Castle.
Punching trees gives me wood.
2 years ago#9
Another random legendary drop!

http://i.imgur.com/V4IV5ra.jpg

This time it was while doing the Bar Brawl Blitz farming for torgue tokens.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. First time a random enemy drops a legendary.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived