Red Text

#1minsterXYZPosted 4/4/2013 5:55:19 PM
What dies the red text do for the Pearls? I can't find them on Wiki with the other guns.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/4/2013 6:13:00 PM
Its usually just a reference of some sort.

For instance, The Unforgiven is actually a reference to Clint Eastwood's film of the same name.

The red text "Its a helluva thing", is in reference to his conversation with the kid who admits that the man he shot in the outhouse was the first man he ever killed.

Its a helluva thing, killin a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.

Thats all the red text is on these guns.
#3SinisterBladePosted 4/4/2013 6:21:39 PM
Do you mean the effects?

Stalkers rounds can bounce around corners. Avenger can regen ammo (1 rnd/s). Butcher can randomly regen the mag and lost ammo from said mag. Jakobs Unforgiven has very high (around 500-600%) bonus applied to crit damage. Tunguska is like the Nukem and Hive made a baby and has holy blast radius (!!!). The Sawbars rounds become almost like a shotgun cone of multiple rounds in midflight, and the Storm is similar to the Thunderball Fists, but it shoots multiple E tech mines that sort of hover there and do damage, before bam.

Might be other effects, but I think most is covered.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#4JkickitPosted 4/4/2013 6:27:48 PM
haha, no Sinister.

Tunguska:
"It will split the sky in two."

Storm:
"Tut. Tut. it looks like rain."

Butcher:
"Fresh Meat!"

Avenger:
"Counterbution revengence, The reckoning."

Sawbar:
"Surpresssing Fires!!!!"

Bearcat:
"I love the smell of popcorn in the morning."

Unfrogiven:
"It's a helluva thing..."

Stalker:
"You can run, but you can't hide."
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#5minsterXYZ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 6:35:59 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
Do you mean the effects?

Stalkers rounds can bounce around corners. Avenger can regen ammo (1 rnd/s). Butcher can randomly regen the mag and lost ammo from said mag. Jakobs Unforgiven has very high (around 500-600%) bonus applied to crit damage. Tunguska is like the Nukem and Hive made a baby and has holy blast radius (!!!). The Sawbars rounds become almost like a shotgun cone of multiple rounds in midflight, and the Storm is similar to the Thunderball Fists, but it shoots multiple E tech mines that sort of hover there and do damage, before bam.

Might be other effects, but I think most is covered.

Thank you
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#6SinisterBladePosted 4/4/2013 6:44:17 PM
Jkickit posted...
haha, no Sinister.

Tunguska:
"It will split the sky in two."

Storm:
"Tut. Tut. it looks like rain."

Butcher:
"Fresh Meat!"

Avenger:
"Counterbution revengence, The reckoning."

Sawbar:
"Surpresssing Fires!!!!"

Bearcat:
"I love the smell of popcorn in the morning."

Unfrogiven:
"It's a helluva thing..."

Stalker:
"You can run, but you can't hide."

He wanted effects. I supplied effects, not the text itself. Anyone on this board right now is capable of reading text.

Read posts before quoting and saying their wrong, wont you?
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7JkickitPosted 4/4/2013 8:27:05 PM
Shhh, he said raid text in his post and title.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2