<GIVEAWAY> -lvl 61 Conference Calls-

#21IxIPUNiiSH3RPosted 4/4/2013 10:37:25 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Xlin, since you're relatively new you have to wait until you get to 75 karma in order to be able to edit posts. I don't know why the wait but it is what is is

So does that mean Ihave to wait 75 days to be able to edit. IDK how karma works. Ive been a member since 2010 but created this account in March. If only I've wouldve known >_<
#22demonwithinPosted 4/5/2013 2:24:19 PM
Sorry. I meant to edit my post, but didn't get to it in time. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I'll take the shock,please. GT: Tiny Cotton Kro
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel
#23KellyRipyaPosted 4/5/2013 3:06:43 PM
IxIPUNiiSH3R posted...
KellyRipya posted...
Xlin, since you're relatively new you have to wait until you get to 75 karma in order to be able to edit posts. I don't know why the wait but it is what is is

So does that mean Ihave to wait 75 days to be able to edit. IDK how karma works. Ive been a member since 2010 but created this account in March. If only I've wouldve known >_<

Yes unfortunately. You get one point of karma for everyday that you check the board at least once while logged in. I don't know why edit is considered a privilege, it should be a forum user's natural God-given right!

So yah you have about 62 days of editless posting left >. >
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#24demonwithinPosted 4/5/2013 3:36:12 PM
KellyRipya posted...

Yes unfortunately. You get one point of karma for everyday that you check the board at least once while logged in. I don't know why edit is considered a privilege, it should be a forum user's natural God-given right!

So yah you have about 62 days of editless posting left >. >

I thought you had to have a post in an active topic, as well as visiting the site. Might be misremembering. >.>
---
"You think I'm Vicious?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT VICIOUS IS!!!!!!!!" Spike Spiegel