xliner posted...
*To fix the Mechromancer's bugged skills
Agreed.
*To fix Get To Know Jack sidemission
What's wrong with the Jack mission?
*Add a Theatre Mode
Doesn't hurt.
*Add a PvP arena deathmatch
Kind of no point if you go down in one hit.
*Improve the drop rate of Legendaries and Rares
Already easy enough with Legendary Loot Midgets.
*Increase the money drops from enemies
Not hard getting money, but it couldn't hurt.
*Fix duplication
Mhmm.
*Fix the horrible spawn rate of the pimtotaco
Que?
*Fix the BA reset glitch
*Add a better matchmaking system
*Add more explosions
Definitely to the three above.
*Make Zer0 playable
Haha, poor Maya makes a better sniper, melee kinda blows in UVHM, and Krieg might do a better job anyway.
*Increase the level cap
Meh.
*Add more customization to characters
*Improve the driving mechanics
*Add more enemies
Why not.
If you have anything to add, post below.

Leaving the Seraph weapons like they used to be.
Make slag x2.25 or 2.5 instead of x3.
More Pearls. Better Pearls.
Sal with Bee and DP Unkempt Harolds and Norfleets seem a little much.

I agree with the slag and Pearls, as I don't use the Seraph weapons.
Slag is insane in UVHM if utilized properly.
---
Classy Chickens Clan for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#12KellyRipyaPosted 4/4/2013 8:28:21 PM
What skills of Gaige are still bugged? I want to make sure I'm not using them >. <
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#13JkickitPosted 4/4/2013 8:31:00 PM(edited)
>Not using Interfacer, Evolution, or Hawk Eye.

Wut is this.

@Kelly - only one I know of is Buck Up where Deathtrap will try to regen enemy shields, though he can't thanks to the last patch.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#14KellyRipyaPosted 4/4/2013 8:32:57 PM
Thanks that's what I was thinking, that and the Robot Rampage sound loop which was also patched now
---
#15xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:35:25 PM
KellyRipya posted...
What skills of Gaige are still bugged? I want to make sure I'm not using them >. <

Just some anarchy skills like Discord still randomly going off when I have about 200 stacks of anarchy, not a big dea, just a bit annoying.
And (whatever the skill for jumping and shooting in anarchy is) randomly going off when getting shot and absorbing bullets (The Sham).
---
#16KellyRipyaPosted 4/4/2013 8:37:47 PM
Oh that's right, Death from Above is really wonky still. Shame as it would be awesome if it wasn't so derpy
---
#17xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:41:40 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Oh that's right, Death from Above is really wonky still. Shame as it would be awesome if it wasn't so derpy

Makes it hard to do good on UVHM with my shock/anarchy Mechro setup (I have given up on Mechro solo).
---
#18elconoMPosted 4/4/2013 8:46:45 PM
that compass from first Borderlands that points out loot drops and enemy direction

DLC vehicles can be used in main game

Robolution 2.0

Zombie DLC that is good

Tiny Tina to fight at our side for a mission or mission end
---
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. mainly Pokemon, Fables, the Borderlands, GTA's, and some Minecraft these days. Currently with XBL, DS, 3DS. Yes. CASUAL.
#19Steve0314Posted 4/4/2013 8:47:58 PM
xliner posted...
KellyRipya posted...

Just some anarchy skills like Discord still randomly going off when I have about 200 stacks of anarchy, not a big dea, just a bit annoying.
And (whatever the skill for jumping and shooting in anarchy is) randomly going off when getting shot and absorbing bullets (The Sham).

Lolz... I gave up on Anarchy for this reason. I cant stand having to reload my gun to turn off discord when I didnt turn it on to begin with. I now play with a BFF LBT set up... People get annoyed and call me noob when I join the game. I hate em. Aw well though. I have grown kinda fond of my new set up... Havent done much of UVHM with her yet though... Still working with my siren. LOLZ
---
GT: Steve0314
#20xliner(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 8:53:02 PM
Steve0314 posted...
xliner posted...
KellyRipya posted...

Lolz... I gave up on Anarchy for this reason. I cant stand having to reload my gun to turn off discord when I didnt turn it on to begin with. I now play with a BFF LBT set up... People get annoyed and call me noob when I join the game. I hate em. Aw well though. I have grown kinda fond of my new set up... Havent done much of UVHM with her yet though... Still working with my siren. LOLZ

I've been working on my Siren as well, but with the new Minecraft TU9 update, Terraria, and BattleBlock Theatre, my level 11 Siren isn't going to get to level 12 anytime soon.
---