Rakkaholics Anonymous glitched in UVHM?

#1SamuriChameleonPosted 4/4/2013 9:41:27 PM(edited)
Both Mordecai and Moxxi give me the Rubi for this quest . . . wtf
---
"Meaning is subjective and therefore meaningless."
#2JimiMorrison187Posted 4/4/2013 9:48:53 PM
Good. Mordecai's gun sucks.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/MiguelCabreraMinnesotaTwinsvDetroitTigerso9mXenEbR9dl.jpg
#3F_GalikanokusPosted 4/4/2013 10:47:14 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...

Wait you're not talking about the trespasser are you?
---
"I will remember them as the human beings they were, not the grotesque pieces of human remains they became."
#4jloewensteinPosted 4/5/2013 12:19:04 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...

The trespasser is the reward for Animal Rights.

He's talking about the Sloth, and it's not a bad sniper rifle at all. The DPS is one of the highest of the game. But I have to agree that Ruby is more useful, especialy in UVHM. You can have both, there's a vid of deadlyfred teaching how to do it on Xbox. For PC players is easier, just a question of copy and paste of saving files and usage of claptrap stash (no mod software involved).
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#5F_GalikanokusPosted 4/5/2013 12:36:53 AM
jloewenstein posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...

He's talking about the Sloth, and it's not a bad sniper rifle at all. The DPS is one of the highest of the game. But I have to agree that Ruby is more useful, especialy in UVHM. You can have both, there's a vid of deadlyfred teaching how to do it on Xbox. For PC players is easier, just a question of copy and paste of saving files and usage of claptrap stash (no mod software involved).

I imagine you turn in the quest with your main, give the gun to a second character, second player leaves the game with a copy of the gun and first player dashboards without saving?
---
"I will remember them as the human beings they were, not the grotesque pieces of human remains they became."
#6jloewensteinPosted 4/5/2013 8:21:38 AM
F_Galikanokus posted...
jloewenstein posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...

I imagine you turn in the quest with your main, give the gun to a second character, second player leaves the game with a copy of the gun and first player dashboards without saving?

I guess is something like that for you xbox guys, professor deadlyfred can explain you better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhjRWjzRb5s

Some say this is wrong or no better than dupe, I say shut up. Consider this:

1 - You have done the mission, and done well.
2 - Gearbox is a stingy employer and wants to pay you a crappy Liquid Sloth with a Hyperion stock.
3 - You have your rights as a labor/mercenary, and demand nothing worst than a complete set of Pacifying Sloths AND a slag Evisceration Ruby.
4 - Make a strike against this capitalist pig and win what is yours by right, farming with this method.
5 - Power to the people, bro!
---
Steam: jloewenstein