The worst kind
#22Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/5/2013 1:19:11 PM
SomboSteel posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
what kind of a noob do you think I am?

The worst kind

hey butt out, random.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 82509 --- Beware the Lag!
#23SomboSteelPosted 4/5/2013 1:32:48 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
SomboSteel posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
what kind of a noob do you think I am?

The worst kind

hey butt out, random.

lol
#24Jambi_ManPosted 4/5/2013 1:34:12 PM
I got lucky & got a corrosive Butcher, first D.O. chest run.... Dear lord, loaders, badass or not don't stand a chance.
---
Vladof rules
#25theIllusionary1Posted 4/5/2013 1:34:39 PM
AlleRacing posted...
EXP Loaders running up to your turret and detonating don't count.

LOL
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
#26Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/5/2013 1:36:47 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
I got lucky & got a corrosive Butcher, first D.O. chest run.... Dear lord, loaders, badass or not don't stand a chance.

I just got a non elemental Practicable. Noobs be trippin if they think the Butcher sucks.
---
#27Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/5/2013 5:02:54 PM
Found a Corrosive Gwen's Head in Ellie's Garage, and it tears loaders and buzzards up.
#28resealablePosted 4/5/2013 5:13:22 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I just got a non elemental Practicable. Noobs be trippin if they think the Butcher sucks.

They do. In my pearl giveaways I had most of the butchers untouched. And feel free to spare me the hatred, I know. I just don't get why people don't want them.
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.
#29Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/5/2013 5:18:18 PM
resealable posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

They do. In my pearl giveaways I had most of the butchers untouched. And feel free to spare me the hatred, I know. I just don't get why people don't want them.

I HATE YOU
---
#30resealablePosted 4/5/2013 5:41:43 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
resealable posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I HATE YOU

...So we're cool?
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.