Rampage-Brawn or Rampage-Gunlust?

#1K_MAC445Posted 4/5/2013 7:11:27 AM
Which would be better on UVHM?
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445
#2SchnawserHauserPosted 4/5/2013 7:33:11 AM
Rampage Brawn. The regen while zerked is essential to avoid spending your life on your knees... uh... that sounded bad... but really. if you get taunt with it at level 57 or whenever there're enough points, you're practically a god because you have so much health, s much damage resist, so much regeneration, and the ability to once-per-zerk full heal and get even more tanky for 10 seconds. i highly recommend vitality relic and neogenater because the neo's health addition is effected by the "Hard to Kill" and vitality relic's percent boost. i am only 53 and i have 179k HP. with a black vitality relic, i hit 309k HP. that in tandem with more than 6% regen while gunzerking and you pretty much can't die, even with the fair purple relic. [except blowing yourself up with a nukem, norfleet, or tunguska in sanctuary (which i have done many times)]
#3fluffysplatPosted 4/5/2013 7:33:30 AM
This build works just fine in UVHM.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=209363
---
XBox: AFSplat
#4danishjuggler21Posted 4/5/2013 10:38:04 AM
Rampage brawn is king.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#5JustinTheJaggedPosted 4/5/2013 10:49:48 AM
I use Rampage/Brawn with a titan mod. The combination of being an unstoppable tank with a 38%+ damage boost on top of that pretty much makes me steamroll everything. Throw in an adaptive shield for some serious lolz.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#6FAILUREtoreplyPosted 4/5/2013 11:14:31 AM
Rampage/Gun Lust if you have a Slagged Rubi.
Rampage/Brawn if you do not.

I reached lvl 61 with only my lvl 50 gear Slagged Rubi+DP Unkempt Harold combo and Slagged Rubi+Infinity Pistol combo.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#7CapTionisTPosted 4/5/2013 11:28:28 AM
Solo Rampage brawn
Team Rampage Gunlust

I prefer rampage and gunlust because I love pistols
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#8K_MAC445(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:28:42 PM
For rampage brawn would a blood of the seraphs be better than a purple vitality relic?
---
"if you can chainbs well then putting on hornets is like giving Michael Phelps arm floats" -Dex_Pyromaniac
GT: RANNOK445