The best gear for starting out on Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode

#31Jambi_ManPosted 4/5/2013 12:12:47 PM
D-Fred, I am in no way trying to take away from your vid, man. All of your vids are BA, and very helpful to most. These are just my opinions, and sometimes there are many different roads to take, that all lead to the same place....dead baddies on Pandora!
---
Vladof rules
#32fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/5/2013 12:16:05 PM
For zero or sal I definitely see the slagga being used to potential so I see your point on that. Everyone else has different options. I use a storm front as well. I've only used maya, axton and gaige so far so my opnion on the slagga may be a bit skewed but I still wouldn't consider it a must have #1 gun is all.

A lot of things are usable in this game there is no correct answer, we all know that. Matter of preference.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#33Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/5/2013 12:29:13 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
For zero or sal I definitely see the slagga being used to potential so I see your point on that. Everyone else has different options. I use a storm front as well. I've only used maya, axton and gaige so far so my opnion on the slagga may be a bit skewed but I still wouldn't consider it a must have #1 gun is all.

A lot of things are usable in this game there is no correct answer, we all know that. Matter of preference.

exactly. everyone is going to have their preferences and "must haves"

so many different solid items to choose from, its hard to narrow it down to just a few
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#34PanopictonguyPosted 4/5/2013 1:09:15 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
Any gun can slag. Slagga isn't important.

If I recall it has a higher than normal swap speed along with 3 pellets for 3x the chance to slag + the large clip.

It's not necessary, but why not use it if you have one?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#35PanopictonguyPosted 4/5/2013 1:12:46 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
Yeah my slag priorities are:

1. Slag skill
2. Slag grenade
3. Slag weapon

With sal the slagga is an awesome addition but for anyone else slag grenades(singularity/bonny/betty) before a weapon.

Maya ruin or scorn. Slag turret for axton.

This is true IO on my mechro wrecks **** it's funny that I was trying to make a slah build mechro before this was announced. So as soon as I booted up she was ready to go, I was actually in the prices of farming a slagga before I took a break for MH. I did however have a chulain & slag rubi.
---
#36PanopictonguyPosted 4/5/2013 1:19:48 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
I firmly believe the Slagga to be the #1 "gotta have" gun in UVHM.

My level 50 Amp Sandhawk usually 2 or 3 shots most enemies and I'm now at level 57. Don't even need to switch from my Amp Sandhawk to something else usually.

That's the Shield doing that, not the gun. Sandhawk, Harold, White Death...etc don't get affected by the nerf because they don't have a x# modifier next to their damage. Every pellet is receiving the 40k+ amp damage. These guns are the reasons shotguns got nerfed.

Imagine being able to do 20x40,000 in a single trigger pull.
---