Quest items = less midgets (Doctor's Orders quest)?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 4/5/2013 9:18:48 AM
I picked up 2 of the 4 quest items for the Doctor's Orders mission. I'm just now seeing that they're somehow related to the legendary loot midgets in those 4 boxes. Up until now, it has been 4 of them every time I open a box. Is it gonna be less now? I want to know all I can about this mission, since I plan on farming those loot midgets for a long time.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2Pvt-SpoonPosted 4/5/2013 9:36:05 AM
I was in a game the other night were the host picked up the first two. We got to the boxes and all had loot midgets. Then a third guy joined and picked up the third quest item from the box, even though we asked him not to. At that point I had to leave the game anyway. I haven't been back yet to see if there are less midgets in the boxes. So, I'm interested in what we find out here.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
#3jtothek_guyPosted 4/5/2013 9:39:22 AM
When u guys say legendary loot midgets does it incude the little robots too? or just the human ones?
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4813-6745-3474
#4XolacePosted 4/5/2013 9:42:44 AM
I haven't picked up any of the quest items. From time to time no midgets spawn. It's not a big deal. I just restart and all four appear again.
---
GT : XOLACE
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:44:01 AM
jtothek_guy posted...
When u guys say legendary loot midgets does it incude the little robots too? or just the human ones?

I think he would also have the word "legendary" in its title, so that one too I think.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6jtothek_guyPosted 4/5/2013 9:46:49 AM
k then, i picked up 2 of the quest items and i get 3 90% of the time.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 4813-6745-3474