LF 61 Maggie that no attachements

#1Deiran_Posted 4/5/2013 11:00:12 AM
like this:
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Maggie/Variant_Chart?file=Lvl50_Loaded_Maggie.jpg

Idk why really, I just kinda like the look on it with nothing on it. I've got some stuff to trade/dupe like 61 conf call your pick which I just got from IPunisher in his topic. Oh and some 61 pearls.
---
Posts look weird without something here.
#2Deiran_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:01:19 AM
Wow. Messed up that topic title reeeeaaal bad. Multitasking fail lol.
---
#3PyroHorusPosted 4/5/2013 11:59:43 AM
its called maliwan sight/scope just so you know ,and legendaries do not spawn without an attachment
#4Deiran_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:31:53 PM
Aww... =/

I heard something like that somewhere but I saw the pic and I figured it might be possible. Oh well, thanks for the info though.
---
#5therenegadenailPosted 4/5/2013 12:37:07 PM
i can get you a dastardly maggie without a sight but it defiantly wont be legit (in the sense that it wont have a sight when its supposed to lol)
---
derp
#6Deiran_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 12:54:18 PM
Well I mean people aren't getting banned for something like that right? Cause if they aren't then I would defintely like to take you up that. From the sound of things you're not gonna need anything in exchange are you? Your welcome to them if you want.

Can you control its stats to an extent?
---
#7therenegadenailPosted 4/5/2013 1:01:56 PM(edited)
people are not getting banned, its more of a fight between the players, farmers vs dupers vs others
and as far as the stats go, kinda, there are damage, stability, accuracy, mag size, melee, ricochet rounds, and x2 projectile variants

the dastardly (damage one) will be at lvl 50 5700x6 damage, 81 accuracy, 11.5 fire rate, 1.7 reload, and 10 mag size, so the other versions will be similar

just tell me which one ya want and what level

i actually do this for the same reasons, as i hate the sights on the shotguns, you'd be surprised how nice the twister or butcher are without those ugly sights
---
derp
#8Deiran_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:13:44 PM
I see. In that case yeah the dastardly sounds awesome. Reason I was asking is if say you can control if it's mag size is 10 because that is it's max, then make sure it's 10, if it's damage or reload speed have a max then make sure it is that. Something like that.

So if you could help me with the dastardly no attachments, level 61, as for the stats whatever you can manage that's within its limits, or the stats the dastardly has. I don't want a god gun or anything (or be too much of a bother)

My gt is Deiran, and I'll be able to jump in for the next 3 or 4 hours probably, so no rush really. Thank you, seriously.
---
#9Deiran_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:27:36 PM
Wow thanks!!!

Oh and about the shotgun thing, since like level 10 I always carry a coach gun of my level (extremeyl easy to come by) for exactly that same reason. I also always find an Iron handgun that's my level and powerful. Something about the gun making sense in my head and just plain looking cooler lol. In fact the shotgun has a second reason and that is that it reminds of the doom 2 super shotgun. Sometimes those little details make all the difference in the fun your having.

Thanks again, you sir have made my day.
---
#10therenegadenailPosted 4/5/2013 1:33:09 PM
hey man not a problem haha, enjoy the gun
---
derp