Doing Solo Ultimate is like playing super mario bros.

#1Maximus40Posted 4/5/2013 11:34:16 AM
1-2 hits and it's pretty much over no matter what shield you're using.

I love this game and put a lot of time into it but that isn't fun or challenging. It's just annoying and stupid.

I will say this though--right before I started the new difficulty I found The Sham (85% bullet absorb chance) and that shield really works wonders. Most enemies who don't use bullets though? Forget it. Once you get tagged twice you're not gonna get up because they have way too much health.

tl:dr: Soloing this mode sucks, conflicting schedules between friends also does. I'd be totally ok with the health boost if you wouldn't go down in the blink of an eye.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#2nro87Posted 4/5/2013 11:37:36 AM
Maybe you're just bad. I've already rescued Roland from the Bloodshot Stronghold and I've only died 5 times.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#3kylekillgannonPosted 4/5/2013 11:41:18 AM
I've been soloing most of this mode, and I thrive. I'm using an Evolution on my Gunzerker, along with two Harolds, along with a good arsenal of O-Negs and a Meteor Shower to back me up.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#4Maximus40(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 11:45:43 AM
I'm at Rising Action. It has nothing to do with being good or bad.
---
You're born with nothing, better make it enough.
#5Mysticman89Posted 4/5/2013 11:48:09 AM
Super mario bros was sweet.

Sounds like I'll enjoy my solo ultimate experiance once I sort out my xbox issues...
#6danishjuggler21Posted 4/5/2013 12:03:58 PM
Someone thinks a video game is tough?! Balderdash!! E-peens, engorge with blood and ATTACK!!
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
#7SolidStryderPosted 4/5/2013 12:09:19 PM
nro87 posted...
Maybe you're just bad. I've already rescued Roland from the Bloodshot Stronghold and I've only died 5 times.

You died 5 times? LOL casual.
#8mocity_gangstaPosted 4/5/2013 12:09:38 PM
Wanna know annoying and stupid? Try playing the water levels in Ninja Gaiden Black or Dead Space on Nightmare mode.
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Bioshock Infinite/Borderlands 2/DFO/Halo 4 "Rise Above"
#9PyroHorusPosted 4/5/2013 12:09:44 PM
i've always played solo so i understand your frustration specially without no one to revive you and gearbox idea of solo players should be punished with the crapy loot drop rate that we got

just try to bear it till you can get the gear that u want and always update your gear to your level when possible(Golden Keys)
#10MonoxideHektikPosted 4/5/2013 12:10:31 PM
Maybe respec with survivability in mind instead of damage output
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3