Doing Solo Ultimate is like playing super mario bros.

#11mocity_gangstaPosted 4/5/2013 12:12:07 PM
PyroHorus posted...
i've always played solo so i understand your frustration specially without no one to revive you and gearbox idea of solo players should be punished with the crapy loot drop rate that we got

just try to bear it till you can get the gear that u want and always update your gear to your level when possible(Golden Keys)

Speaking of Golden Keys...should anyone not have the most recent code here it is for 5 keys

KBWTB-T6XSC-JJHBF-WXBJJ-WRWKF
---
XBL GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Bioshock Infinite/Borderlands 2/DFO/Halo 4 "Rise Above"
#12BayouJoePosted 4/5/2013 12:58:03 PM
UVHM is only hard if you rush thru it, take your time, snipe, hide, retreat, etc........
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#13PanopictonguyPosted 4/5/2013 1:03:09 PM
what's the capacity on the sheilds you're using. I started with 61k on a 2.4 recharge delay turtle shield and I wasn't getting downed in 2 shots.

Also are you using cover or hoping you can just stand in the open and handle getting shot at from every direction?
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#14Masemune_100Posted 4/5/2013 1:03:23 PM
Who are you playing? This mode is fairly easy with Gaige and Maya.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#15youngunner2123Posted 4/5/2013 1:08:12 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
what's the capacity on the sheilds you're using. I started with 61k on a 2.4 recharge delay turtle shield and I wasn't getting downed in 2 shots.

Also are you using cover or hoping you can just stand in the open and handle getting shot at from every direction?

Random turtle shield or legendary/Seraph version

I have those and now want to try this out
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#16Jambi_ManPosted 4/5/2013 1:39:51 PM
Just interjecting some personal input here...

I'm using a Neogenator shield w/ a 50% health relic... It's got my health at 110k @ level 50 with health regen. At 55, health is at 140k.

Using zero, and I can take some serious damage before I go down
---
Vladof rules
#17PanopictonguyPosted 4/5/2013 2:07:16 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...

Random turtle shield or legendary/Seraph version

I have those and now want to try this out

Regular Turtle Shield. It's a sprinting turtle shields. I've heard super Jumbo Shields have crazy high recharge rates.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#18VulcanHadesPosted 4/5/2013 3:00:51 PM
nro87 posted...
Maybe you're just bad. I've already rescued Roland from the Bloodshot Stronghold and I've only died 5 times.

Maybe you've just not played long enough. You definitely die in one or two hits most of the time in UVHM. But things don't start requiring skill till BNK3R imo. Everything before BNK3R is child's play. Then you need to use your brain more but it's still relatively easy if you know what you're doing and aren't playing too reckless.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#19VulcanHadesPosted 4/5/2013 3:04:29 PM
^ Actually now that I think about it, Sawtooth Cauldron was the toughest for me with lv50 gear. It's hard to hide from all the buzzards while ultimate badasses are rushing at you and marksman one shotting you.

Then the final level was the other one that was rough. Mostly in the end after the Ultimate Badass Constructor with the 3 musketeer hyperion super soldiers.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#203CDEDPosted 4/5/2013 3:13:31 PM
mocity_gangsta posted...
Wanna know annoying and stupid? Try playing the water levels in Ninja Gaiden Black or Dead Space on Nightmare mode.

DOOM2 on nightmare

also the original Rayman on PS1 MAAAAN that S*** is evil
---
Resident GFAQS Lamborghini Sympathiser
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8455/7893178522_b49c0e106d_b.jpg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLSZZEJvCks