How much is this game now? And some easy questions for this game's fans :)

#1UnknownWinPosted 4/5/2013 12:16:27 PM
1-How much is this game now?
2-If I bought it used, Is the season pass very important? Like some very important content I will miss?
3-Is this game fun playing solo?
4-How long is it?
5-Getting all the achievements, Is it easy or tough? I'm the type of guys who likes doing everything in a certain game he plays.
#2Grey_Fox_Prime2Posted 4/5/2013 12:24:51 PM
1-How much is this game now?

You can get it for about 15-20 now I've seen. Depends where you go.

2-If I bought it used, Is the season pass very important? Like some very important content I will miss?

I got mine used. Only thing I couldn't use was the code that gave me access to Mechromancer as it was a Special Edition. But the basic game is more than enough, trust me.

3-Is this game fun playing solo?

Yeah it's good solo, but I prefer playing co-op. The community for this game is really good. A lot of very friendly and helpful people to play with.

4-How long is it?

It's as long as you make it. A decent length for main story, loads of side quests to keep you busy, and challenge to keep you busier lol. All round fun for hours and hours! Then after you finish it, you'll want to do it all over again in True Vault Hunter Mode, for extra XP and new more powerful guns, shields etc.

5-Getting all the achievements, Is it easy or tough? I'm the type of guys who likes doing everything in a certain game he plays.

I'm currently aiming for all achievements too. It's going to take a fair while but I'm not getting bored at all. Loads of entertainment. I've finished the whole story and all side quests and levelled up to 50 with 1 character. Currently doing DLC.
---
Xbox Gamertag - Grey Fox Prime
#3mocity_gangstaPosted 4/5/2013 12:26:37 PM
You would be missing out on ALOT without the season pass
---
GT: Mocity Gangsta
Currently Playing: Bioshock Infinite/Borderlands 2/DFO/Halo 4 "Rise Above"
#4Grey_Fox_Prime2Posted 4/5/2013 12:41:20 PM
Ok the Season Pass does give you access to some seriously good DLC, missions, gear, Mechromancer Character. But the game itself is still amazing and will keep you going for ages til you get the DLC
---
#5capnovanPosted 4/5/2013 12:47:14 PM
Grey_Fox_Prime2 posted...
Ok the Season Pass does give you access to some seriously good DLC, missions, gear, Mechromancer Character. But the game itself is still amazing and will keep you going for ages til you get the DLC

Mechromancer is not part of the Season Pass
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#6Grey_Fox_Prime2Posted 4/5/2013 12:50:05 PM
Oh, my mistake, I assumed it gave you access to ALL DLC. Thanks for correcting me :)
---
#7Flow_149Posted 4/5/2013 12:58:01 PM
The season pass only nets you the 4 story dlc and the Ultimate Vault Hunter Pack (Pearlscent weapons and level cap increase)