Fire elemental dot bug? 1 dmg/sec

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fire elemental dot bug? 1 dmg/sec

User Info: andhag

andhag
3 years ago#1
Hey! With the Siren, fire elemental dot from both the Volcano and the HellFire sometimes deal 1 dmg/sec instead of the expected thousands. This is extremely annoying in UVHM where the enemies have health regen. Anyone know how to get around this, if possible? Thank you.

User Info: ShinterL

ShinterL
3 years ago#2
If I had to guess, I'd say stop shooting fire weapons at people who are resistant to fire.

andhag
3 years ago#3
ShinterL posted...
If I had to guess, I'd say stop shooting fire weapons at people who are resistant to fire.

Not the issue, since I'm shooting at Bullymongs atm :/

User Info: shnangyboos

shnangyboos
3 years ago#4
You get that with e-tech guns, too, and not just in UVHM. I think it has to do with the damage stacking.
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.

User Info: ShinterL

ShinterL
3 years ago#5
andhag posted...
ShinterL posted...

Not the issue, since I'm shooting at Bullymongs atm :/

Sorry, that just seemed the most obvious thing to check. Have you tried slagging them to see if you can improve anything that way?

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#6
Its an old but obscure issue. Essentially its a weird glitch that has been around since launch. Its known in the community just not by all. So GBX.. well done once again. :P
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

andhag
3 years ago#7
Thanks for the replies. And wow, that really does suck :/ I'll be constantly annoyed from now on. Btw, I did notice the same thing happening before but things died so quickly anyway so I was never really bothered by it.

Oh well :(
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Fire elemental dot bug? 1 dmg/sec

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived