Fire elemental dot bug? 1 dmg/sec

#1andhagPosted 4/5/2013 1:14:35 PM
Hey! With the Siren, fire elemental dot from both the Volcano and the HellFire sometimes deal 1 dmg/sec instead of the expected thousands. This is extremely annoying in UVHM where the enemies have health regen. Anyone know how to get around this, if possible? Thank you.
#2ShinterLPosted 4/5/2013 1:16:15 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say stop shooting fire weapons at people who are resistant to fire.
#3andhag(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 1:18:04 PM
ShinterL posted...
If I had to guess, I'd say stop shooting fire weapons at people who are resistant to fire.

Not the issue, since I'm shooting at Bullymongs atm :/
#4shnangyboosPosted 4/5/2013 1:18:42 PM
You get that with e-tech guns, too, and not just in UVHM. I think it has to do with the damage stacking.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#5ShinterLPosted 4/5/2013 1:20:43 PM
andhag posted...
ShinterL posted...

Not the issue, since I'm shooting at Bullymongs atm :/

Sorry, that just seemed the most obvious thing to check. Have you tried slagging them to see if you can improve anything that way?
#6SinisterBladePosted 4/5/2013 1:22:14 PM
Its an old but obscure issue. Essentially its a weird glitch that has been around since launch. Its known in the community just not by all. So GBX.. well done once again. :P
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#7andhag(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:24:48 PM
Thanks for the replies. And wow, that really does suck :/ I'll be constantly annoyed from now on. Btw, I did notice the same thing happening before but things died so quickly anyway so I was never really bothered by it.

Oh well :(