Infinity Pistol no ammo?

#11youngunner2123Posted 4/5/2013 4:16:52 PM
capnovan posted...
Correction to all: you can put 1 point into her Anarchy tree (specifically her Anarchy skill) but DO NOT put points into Smaller, Lighter, Faster. It makes the Infinity pistol unfireable.

Ah yes you are correct anarchy holds 1 point lol I confused myself on that

Thanks for the correction
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#12DarkDemon373(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:20:01 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
Social_Sin posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...
Aww.. well thanks for the info guys. Hopefully they'll patch it

Hopefully they don't because it's not a glitch?

Her skill preshrunk cyber punk reduces the max amount of ammo in a clip for being able to stack more anarchy.

This^

If you read what each skill does it would make more sense to you @TC

I know smaller lighter faster takes her magazine size down. Couldn't they just make it so you don't get anarchy with the infinity cause it doesn't reload?
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#13DarkDemon373(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:22:31 PM
Oh I see.. they did this on purpose so you couldn't abuse the stack increase. That sucks though.. ah well
---
PKMN BLK2: 0175-9152-2318
#14youngunner2123Posted 4/5/2013 4:22:36 PM
DarkDemon373 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
Social_Sin posted...
DarkDemon373 posted...

Hopefully they don't because it's not a glitch?

Her skill preshrunk cyber punk reduces the max amount of ammo in a clip for being able to stack more anarchy.

This^

If you read what each skill does it would make more sense to you @TC

I know smaller lighter faster takes her magazine size down. Couldn't they just make it so you don't get anarchy with the infinity cause it doesn't reload?

It might "break" the game lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#15digimaster2Posted 4/5/2013 4:27:34 PM
Isnt there anything she can use to counterbalance the magazine size drop? 4% isn't much to mitigate, if it's possible.
#16WretchedOwlPosted 4/5/2013 4:38:11 PM
digimaster2 posted...
Isnt there anything she can use to counterbalance the magazine size drop? 4% isn't much to mitigate, if it's possible.

Maybe if you were running with a Sal that had the Team Mag Size increase on the class mod?
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#17BananaBoatLoadPosted 4/5/2013 5:05:49 PM
I remember someone telling me it was possible to use the Infinity with Anarchy if you are able to increase the magazine size by using a relic or class mod.

I'm not totally sure about this, but its worth a try.
#18VirtusEtIgnisPosted 4/5/2013 5:42:47 PM
DarkDemon373 posted...

There's nothing to patch. 1 reduced by ANY percent makes it less than 1. It's impossible to have anything less than a bullet in a gun (game or in real life).
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar