loot midget farming

#1xROBBINSPosted 4/5/2013 5:24:41 PM
I do not have the creature slaughter dome, and was wondering if there was an easy way for me to do it? Any help would be appriciated
---
GT: x R 0 B B I N S
The 0 is a zero
#2Evil SquallPosted 4/5/2013 5:28:39 PM
I think i read you cant spawn there if you dont have the DLC but i also read something about playing with someone with the DLC tricks the game into letting you spawn at that door while you farm (alone or with others)
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 55
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3FAILUREtoreplyPosted 4/5/2013 5:29:51 PM
If you're using Maya find a +6 fleet skill from the Banshee mod, then just lose your shield and run like the wind to your destination.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#4VulcanHadesPosted 4/5/2013 5:30:48 PM
xROBBINS posted...
I do not have the creature slaughter dome, and was wondering if there was an easy way for me to do it? Any help would be appriciated

Try going some place with lots of small boxes and ammo boxes? Sawtooth Cauldron is a good place for that. So is Wildlife Exploitation Preserve and Frostburn Canyon apparently.

It's not that hard people. Just open up random boxes and some legendary midgets will come out eventually.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#5xROBBINS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:31:17 PM
I'm playing as a mechromancer. If anyone that has the DLC could help me get the spawn it would be awesome and would share the loot I get with them
---
The 0 is a zero
#6VulcanHadesPosted 4/5/2013 5:33:54 PM
It's possible to farm WEP without DLC btw. It's just a bit longer because you spawn at the start of the level after save and quit.

But if you have good lv61 gear and the right build you can just run through the level and avoid enemies pretty easily (AI is kinda dumb if enemy doesn't have a gun + they attack each other since there's different species like robots, skags, stalkers and rakks).
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#7xROBBINS(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 5:35:23 PM
I am lvl 56 trying to replace some of my gear to make my playthrough easier btw
---
The 0 is a zero
#8Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/5/2013 6:17:23 PM
Im running a Thoughtlock/Ruin build with my Siren, and having to farm from the beginning.

Using a 94% sham, and then a Bee for the actual fighting.

At the beginning, just run, and do a few jumps if any of the dots are close on your minimap. Mordecai usually distracts the stalkers pretty well. In the next area, The sham will absorb bullets from the Hyperion guys, remember to keep jumping to throw off the surveyor shield killer blasts.

Once you top the stairs and jump down into the skag den, switch to the bee as the sham wont help you anymore.

Just run past the enemies, and if you have to, thoughtlock any that you cant shake. This will buy you time to get away.

You will find that the less enemies you kill, the less enemies you will find spawned ahead of you. This is huge. If even one guy dies outside that first gate, usually you have 2-3 loaders to run past on the docks. If you can just run past, the way is normally clear and you just have to dodge surveyor blasts.

Once you reach where the Creature Slaughterdome is, prepare for a fight. Youll be taking on both Stalkers and Loaders, including 1 ultimate badass version of each.

Im using the level 50 practicable slow hands in the form of Fire for the Stalkers, and Corrosive for the loaders. Thoughtlock and ruin creates an aggro dump as well as mass slag, and you just open up on them.

If my health is good, and my shield is up, Ill switch over to the level 58 version of a Corrosive Gwen's Head pistol I picked up from the dust. That thing just obliterates Loaders and Buzzards in an instant.

Anyone unfamiliar with this, this gun will ALWAYS spawn somewhere in the dust, you just need the right variant to pop for you.

I usually find mine in the box just inside Ellie's Garage on the floor to the right. If it isnt there, I usually just save/quit until it appears there. It can also appear in the small shack below the Buzzards Roost, and behind the New U station by the entrance to Lynchwood.

If youre fast, you can thoughtlock the UBA Loader as he comes out, and slip inside the doors before they close and avoid having to kill it.

Make sure you dont enter the area where Bloodwing was held. If you do that, then the holding cells are no longer locked, and youll have to deal with multiple skags and stalkers, including 2 UBA variants of Skag. Usually at least one shock which sucks. So dont go in there. Just hit the boxes, slaughter the midgets, and hope for the best.