Most annoying mission in UVHM?

#31WretchedOwlPosted 4/6/2013 12:00:37 AM
Jkickit posted...
S*** in Opportunity, s*** in Sawtooth Cauldron, s*** in Thousand Cuts, getting to Bunker, and of course, Overlook.

I just got to the Bunker earlier today, and oh my lord. Dude, I died like 40 times just getting railed over and over by that constructor. There's literally no where to hide when you're trying to run up there. I'll have nightmares about that thing.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#32VulcanHadesPosted 4/6/2013 12:40:28 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Jkickit posted...
S*** in Opportunity, s*** in Sawtooth Cauldron, s*** in Thousand Cuts, getting to Bunker, and of course, Overlook.

I just got to the Bunker earlier today, and oh my lord. Dude, I died like 40 times just getting railed over and over by that constructor. There's literally no where to hide when you're trying to run up there. I'll have nightmares about that thing.

Y U NO SNIPE ITS EYE?!
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#33SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 4/6/2013 12:48:28 AM
The mission where you kill shorty.

So many damned stalkers man.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#34Jambi_ManPosted 4/6/2013 5:23:42 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Jkickit posted...

Do this next time & die 0 times.

Get a white death.
Stay down by the 2 turrets you have to destroy to open the gate.
After you clear that area, go forward until you see the constructor coming down
Run back behind the gate where the turrets were
Pull out white death and shoot his eye until he's dead
You WILL have enough ammo
Use the sides of the door as cover from missles
Cake walk....
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!
#35DieRomantiicPosted 4/6/2013 8:08:48 AM(edited)
aPimp_named_leE posted...
with a melee zero or Maya and love thumper, the bullymong hair quest is no sweat.

Apparently the melee life has it better.

Edit: i actually have to admit the constructor before getting the beacon was a pain since you spawn 3ft away from it.
---
Before the Nightmare
#36WretchedOwlPosted 4/6/2013 8:13:02 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Jkickit posted...

Get a white death.
Cake walk....

I was already lv60 at this point. My level 50 white death was like being landed on by a fly for that thing.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#37Hardcore74LeoPosted 4/6/2013 8:17:10 AM
VirtusEtIgnis posted...
Procrastinater posted...
By far: harvesting bullymong fur.

This actually isn't much of an issue with Gaige. Just slag them and let Death Trap melee them until they die, getting you the fur.

Ehh.... Except you can't stop him from overdoing it. He's a killing machine, not a wounding machine.

He means that deathtrap killing it through melee attacks gets you the fur. So you don't actually have to get up close and personal meleeing them.
#38Jambi_ManPosted 4/6/2013 9:04:45 AM
WretchedOwl posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
WretchedOwl posted...
Jkickit posted...

Get a white death.
Cake walk....

I was already lv60 at this point. My level 50 white death was like being landed on by a fly for that thing.

Ahh, yeah. That's a bit under leveled, lol. I got to him when he was level 55, & my 50 WD still kicked his butt. Of course, another 5 levels is a big difference!
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!